Step by Step Guide to Yashaswini Scheme, SHG Interest-Free Loan, Eligibility, Apply, Online Registration Form 2021, List
Union Minister for Women and Child Development Mrs. Smiti Irani launched Yashaswini Scheme in 2020 in Goa at Panaji. The prime objective of the scheme is to encourage women’s entrepreneurship in the country. Under this project, the union government will provide interest-loans up to Rupees 5 Lakhs. The Yashaswini Scheme aims to strengthen the socio-economic status of women across different states.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of the Yashaswini Scheme online on the portal.
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Yashaswini Scheme, SHG Interest-Free Loan, Eligibility, Apply, Online Registration Form 2021 and List.
Yashashwini SHG Interest-Free Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Yashashwini Scheme.
- Yashashwini Scheme is dedicated only to the women in the country.
- The applicant women should be members of the Self Help Group.
- The Yashaswini Scheme applies to all women in the state.
- The applicants should possess all the documents required for the scheme.
Apply for the Yashashwini Scheme Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Yashaswini Scheme launched by the Union Government.
- In this instance, there is no application form available to apply for the Yashaswini Scheme.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the online registration form.
- Please visit our articles to get the latest updates on the government schemes launched by different states.
Documents Required for the Yashaswini Scheme
Let us see the documents required for the Yashaswini Scheme launched for assisting the women of Self Help Groups.
- The applicants should have valid identity proofs such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
- The applicant candidates should have the membership card of the Self Help Group they belong to.
- The applicant candidates should submit the SHG Membership card while availing of the loan.
- The applicants should have an active bank account to apply for the Yashashwini Scheme.
Yashaswini Interest-Free Loan Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Yashashwini Interest-Free Loan Scheme?
The Yashaswini Interest-Free Loan Scheme’s prime objective is to provide loans to women beneficiaries across the nation.
Who has launched the Yashaswini Scheme that provides Interest-Free loans to the beneficiaries?
Union Minister for Women and Child Development Mrs. Smriti Irani has launched the Yashaswini Scheme in Goa.
What is the maximum amount of loan that an applicant women will get under the Yashaswini Scheme?
The applicant women will get a maximum loan amount of Rupees 5 Lakhs under the Yashaswini Scheme.
What is the eligibility criteria to get eligible for the SHG Interest-Free Loan?
The eligible applicants should be a Self Help Group member to avail of the Interest-Free Loans under the Yashaswini Scheme.