YEIDA | Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme, buy Industrial/Institutional Plots near Yamuna Expressway
Are you looking to buy a new plot near Yamuna Expressway?? if yes, then Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Association (YEIDA) has some good news for you. In this article, we are sharing detailed information regarding Yamuna Expressway Industrial/Institutional plot Scheme. In this very article, you will know the complete details of the scheme, download brochure, Allotment details & how to Apply Online.
By providing this facility, this organization is providing a transparent & trustworthy platform to interested buyers & sellers. Let’s now know all about Yamuna expressway plot scheme.
Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme Noida | YEIDA Institutional/Industrial Plots
Now you will know the process of finding out available plots near the Yamuna Expressway, Noida. If you are looking for a prime location plot in Noida, you should not miss this chance. Before we process let’s give you some overview:
Concerned Authority: Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) & Yamuna Expressway Residential-Plot-Owners Welfare Association (YERWA)
Location: Sector 18, Sector 20 Noida (Near Yamuna Expressway)
Following entities are eligible to apply :
- Proprietorship Firm
- Registered Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm
- Registered Trust
- Registered Society
- Private Limited Company h) Public Limited Company
- Public Sector Undertaking
- Govt./ Semi Govt. undertaking/ Department
Processing Fee to be paid:
Non-refundable/non-adjustable processing fee of INR 25,000/- (Twenty five thousand only)+ GST shall be deposited through bank draft/pay order in favour of “Yamuna Expressway IndustrialDevelopment Authority” Or via online mode at any scheduled bank of Delhi/New Delhi/Naida/Greater Naida payable
Registration money for allotment of plot
Registration money for Adjustable/refundable amount equal to 10 per cent of total Premium of the plot for which allotment of plot application is being submitted. The amount shall be deposited through
- Online property account system on www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com
- Demand Draft/Pay Order at any scheduled bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi/Naida/Greater Naida payable in favour of “YamunaExpressway Industrial Development Authority”
Premium Installment for the Allotted plot
Balance 70% outstanding Premium to be paid in 10 (Ten) equal half-yearly instalments the allotted plot along with the rate of interest 10.5%p.a. The first such instalments will come due first, after six months of the date of issue of the allotment letter. It is clear that in case of default in payment as per schedule, an additional penal interest @3% compounded half-yearly with applicable GST shall be payable along with 10.50%+3%=13.50% p.a. on the defaulted amount and for the defaulted period. It shall be the responsibility of the allottee to deposit the due instalments on due time. If the last date of deposit is a bank holiday, then the allottee shall deposit the instalment on the next working day and it shall be treated as the last date of deposit.
- INR 5,000/-only (Processing charge+ GST as applicable) security permission fee
In case the due Allotment Money as mentioned above is not deposited within the stipulated/extended period, the allotment of the plot shall be cancelled without giving any opportunity in this regard and 10% of the Registration Money deposited shall be forfeited.
How to Apply | Process to Apply for Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme
The scheme brochure can be down Io ad e d from the Authority’s website www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com, and may be submitted online through YEIDA portal with online payment will processing fee as prescribed in Data Sheet. The direct link to download the brochure is also attached below.
The application may also be submitted in the listed banks along with a DD for the value equivalent to purchase cost as given in Data Sheet. The DD shall be payable in Naida/Greater Noida/Delhi and drawn in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial DevelopmentAuthority
The duly filled in application form, all documents as given in Section 1.5, processing fee and registration money as given in Data Sheet shall be submitted online at YEIDA portal. An additional hardcopy of application and documents shall also be submitted in the office of the authority by applicant.
YEIDA Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme | Apply Online, Registration Form 2021
- First of All Visit the portal: https://niveshmitra.up.in
- Now, you need to register as Entrepreneur
- Fill the details as shown :
- Login using credentials received on your register email id:
- Fill the Common Application Form to provide your Personal Details, Communication Address, Permanent Address, Enterprise/unit detail etc.
- Click on Apply for Permissions/Noc’s/Licenses
- Select Enterprise/Unit for which Departments Permissions/NOCs/Licenses/Certificates/Incentive etc. are needed :
- Select Department and Service from the list
- Click on Fill/View Form to proceed
- Select Scheme in which you want to apply :
- Fill Application Form :
- You also need to Fill Summary of Proposed Project, Details of Plant & Machinery :
- After this, you need to upload documents & click on click on continue after that
- After this, you will be navigated to the payment process section
- Click on “Click Here to make payment”
- Note Down the Application number for further reference
We hope that this Article informed you regarding the Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2021. Feel Free to Share your thoughts & Suggestions in the comment box. Keep Visiting our Blog Hindiyojana.in for latest Sarkari Schemes information.