The SIM Card Registration Act, also known as Republic Act 11934, requires all SIM card users to register their personal information with telecommunications firms or telcos. The data is made available upon request by a court or other law enforcement agency.
Philippines Sim Registration
Here are some of the most important questions and their answers:
Who needs to register?
All Sim card users of the Philippines, whether prepaid or postpaid, must register including foreign nationals.
Is it possible to register multiple sims under one name?
Yes, subscribers can do it.
How to register?
Subscribers can complete the sim registration process on their provider’s website or mobile app.
Since when the registration process is live?
The online sim registration process started on 27th December 2022.
What is the sim card registration deadline?
The last date to register is 28 April 2023.
The following information will be collected from Individuals
- Full name
- Present or official address
- ID and ID number
- An aliveness check or selfie photo will be required for validation.
Businesses or organizations will be asked to provide the following:
- Business name
- Business address
- Full name of authorized signatory
This article guides the Smart, Globe & Dito Customers of the Philippines to register.
Online Sim Registration Philippines 2022-23 [Smart. Dito, Globe]
There are three major telecom operators in the Philippines: Smart, Globe & Dito. We have curated the registration process for all of these.
Smart & TnT Subscribers
Smart & TnT customers can complete the Sim registration process following these steps:
Head to https://smart.com.ph/simreg or scan the QR code in the image below.
- Enter your Mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Enter the received OTP
- You are now redirected to the registration page.
- Scan your ID & Take a Photo
- Enter other asked details too
- Before submitting, review the details
- Finally, hit the submit button to complete the registration process.
Sim Registration Process for DITO Subscribers
- Download the Dito App
- Once you open the app, you will see a banner requesting you to register your sim. Tap on the banner
- Enter your Mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- Provide ID details and upload the ID
- Submit the form to complete the process
Globe & TM Subscribers Sim Registration
- Go to https://new.globe.com.ph/simreg or Scan this code.
- Enter the Mobile number and click on “Register”
- Enter the OTP
- Now the registration form opens up
- Choose the ID Type. Enter the ID number and upload the ID
- Take a selfie
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Now submit the form to complete the process
Last Updated on December 30, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team