Absher registration is mandatory to avail all listed services. However, to complete the process you need to generate absher ID by logging fingerprints on the absher machine, Then, you can login and make use of online services.
The Absher platform, the electronic service of the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia. This platform digitally delivers integrated services to citizens, residents, and visitors using advanced technologies. It ensures automated, secure, and efficient experiences.
Absher, established in 2010, has emerged as a global digital government platform, pioneering the Middle East’s online service provision. Initially affiliated with MOI sectors like Passports, Traffic, and Civil Affairs, it has since broadened its automated services, catering to both government and private entities.
To take advantages of services, you first need to complete the Absher Registration process, then record your fingerprints on the nearest Absher machine after which your Absher ID is generated and you can continue with absher login and enjoy the services.
- Go to official website – https://www.absher.sa/
- As soon as the webpage opens up, on the left hand side, you can see area to login. Below that, there is a option “New User”
- As soon as you click on that, the new user registration form opens up.
- To complete the absher registration process, you need to fill in the asked details.
- First, enter your ID/Iqama/Border Number, then enter your mobile number, After that provide your Email.
- Then you need to enter account information. Set a unique username, password and choose the preferred language.
- Then, click on “Next”
- To confirm the registration, you need to provide the asked OTP.
- After that you Absher account is ready.
How to Register Biometrics/Fingerprints on Absher Activation Machines
You need to register your fingerprints after account creation. To do so, you need to access the nearest absher activation machine. You can check the locations of Absher machines from HERE.
Here is how you use the machine.
- When at the machine, first of all choose the preferred language.
- Then enter the mobile number used during the absher account registration process.
- Then fill in the OTP received.
- Then, you will prompted to scan your fingerprints.
- After successful submission of fingerprints, your Absher ID will be created.
After you have the account details, you are ready to login into your absher account. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://www.absher.sa/
- Now, in the login section, Enter your username and password and Click on “Login”
- If your entered details are correct, the login will be successful.
|New User Registration
|Nearest Absher Machines Locations
We hope, you now have information regarding Absher Registration, absher ID generation using machines and know the absher.sa login process. Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team