Complete Details of What is IPO & How to Apply Online for IPO, Open Account ( Zerodha, Cams)
Initial Public Offerings, also called IPO, is transforming the privately-held company or corporation into a public company by selling a portion of its shares to the stakeholders. IPO creates an opportunity for the investors to earn a good Return on Investment on the Money they invested. Once the IPO is done, the shares are listed and can start trading in the open market. There are two types of IPO’s like Fixed Price Offering, Book Building Offering,
Moreover, the entire process regarding the IPO can be done online by applying the Online and Opening the Account on Zerodha and Cams.
- 1 What is IPO & How to Apply Online for IPO, Open Account ( Zerodha, Cams)
- 1.1 What is IPO
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for IPO and Opening Account on (Zerodha, Cams)@zerodha.com
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.4 What is IPO & How to Apply Online for IPO FAQ
What is IPO & How to Apply Online for IPO, Open Account ( Zerodha, Cams)
In this article, we explain to you about the IPO, Documents Required, Apply Online for IPO, How to Open an Account ( Zerodha, Cams)
Let us look at the list of Documents Required for the Opening an Account on Zerodha, Cams.
· PAN Card
· Aadhar Card
· Canceled Cheque/Bank Statement Linked to your Bank Account
· Scanned Photo and Scanned Digital Signature of the Applicant
· Income Certificate
What is IPO
· The full form of IPO is Initial Public Offering.
· It is a term frequently used in the stock and financial markets.
· When a company goes for IPO, it means it wishes to transform the privately-held company to a public company by selling an amount of its stake.
· The IPO is divided into Fixed Price Offering and Book Building Offering.
· It helps the investors to get a good Return On Investment to the investors.
· The benefits of IPO include Fund Raising, Publicity, and Credibility, Cut-Down Overall Cost of the Capital, Provides Exit Opportunity.
How to Apply Online for IPO and Opening Account on (Zerodha, Cams)@zerodha.com
Let us look at the online procedure to apply online for IPO and Opening an Account on Zerodha, Cams.
- · Visit the Official Portal of Zerodha.
- · It takes the applicant to the Home Page, as shown below.
- · Click on the Signup tab on the Menu Bar.
- · It opens up the Login Page, as shown below.
- · Click on the Don’t have an account, Sign Up Now.
- · It takes the applicant to the given below page.
- · In the newly opened page, Enter the Mobile Number in the given field.
- · Now, click on the Continue after entering the mobile number.
- · It redirects to another page where you have to enter the OTP generated to your mobile number.
- · Do the same with your mail id and enter the OTP in the given field.
- · Click on Continue after entering the OTP in the given area.
- · Enter the Name and Email ID, and the click on continue.
- · Enter the PAN Number and Date of Birth in the field.
- · It then opens up a page where you should pay 300 Rs through UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- · After the Payment, Share your Aadhar Card Details with Digilocker below by clicking on the Connect to Digilocker.
- · It redirects the applicant to the Digilocker Account Page.
- · Click on the Sign in with OTP and Enter Security PIN to Sign in.
- · Click on Submit, as shown on the above page.
- · Read the instructions and click on the allow button.
- · Click on the share copy of your Aadhar.
- · It then displays the copy of your Aadhar and asks the applicants to enter the other mandatory details.
- · After filling all the details, read the instructions in checkboxes.
- Click on each of the three checkboxes,and click on the Continue Button.
- · Write the below code and hold it in front of your mobile front Camera.
- · Now, Click on the Capture.
- · It opens up another page, where you should eSign with Aadhar and upload the bank proof.
- · Also, Upload the other documents like PAN Copy, Digital Signature, Scanned Photograph.
- · It takes some time to upload all the documents and then click on Continue, and it sends an OTP to the given mail id.
- · Enter the OTP in a given field, as shown in the field.
- · Click on Sign in Now and click on the Dashboard; it takes you to the given below page.
- · The above page asks the applicant to add the nominee.
- · After adding the nominee, the applicant displays the account opening status, as shown below.
- · The applicant can finish the application process with this step.
What is IPO & How to Apply Online for IPO FAQ
What is the full form of IPO?
The full form of IPO is Initial Public Offering in terms of Stock Markets.
What are the benefits of going for an Initial Public Offer ( IPO)?
The benefits of IPO include Fund Raising, Publicity, and Credibility, Cut-Down Overall Cost of the Capital, Provides Exit Opportunity.
What are the list of Documents required for Creating an IPO Account?
The list of documents necessary for creating an IPO Account are Aadahar Card, PAN Card, Income Certificate, Form 16, Scanned Digital Signature and Photographs, and Form 16.
Do I require to pay any fee for creating an IPO Account on the Zerodha Portal?
Yes, the applicants are required to pay an amount of 300 Rupees in the process of Creating an IPO Account.