WBUHS or the West Bengal University of Health Sciences is a public university that has been in operation since 2003. The campus of WBUHS spans 76 acres and is located in Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal. There are roughly 325 courses available at the institution, divided into four streams. It is recognised by all major educational boards and seeks to provide both theoretical and physical training to medical students.
WBUHS UG Ayush Registration
Contemporary Healthcare, Ayush, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, Paramedical, and Allied disciplines are all offered by the institution. Medical and JNM hospitals, as well as paramedical and allied health professions, are part of the university’s constituent colleges. Undergraduate, postgraduate, and post-doctoral programs, such as the PhD programme, were taken up by the university.
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences offers all required amenities to students, including libraries, cafeterias, dormitories, auditorium, athletics, and a guest house, among others.
Eligible individuals are asked to apply in the manner specified for admission to various programmes for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates that meet the qualifying requirements listed below should apply online. On the official website, users can find the WBUHS UG Ayush Online Registration application form. Before filling out the online application, please read all of the guidelines carefully.
The application form is only available online. Candidates must complete the application form found on the official website to start with the admission procedure. This post will detail the entire process of WBUHS UG Ayush Online Registration to help students easily complete their applications on the online site.
Who are eligible to apply for the WBUHS UG Ayush Online Registration 2022?
- Candidates must have completed NEET-UG.
- Either the applicants or their parents must be West Bengal residents.
- Applicants must have achieved the requirements of the minimum mark in the H.S.C. / (+2) or equivalent exams in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany & Zoology.
- The applicant must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the admission year.
WBUHS UG Ayush Online Registration 2022 process:
If you are looking to apply for the WBUHS UG Ayush admission process, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Head on to the official website of WBUHS to start with the registration process.
- Find the option for “Student Registration/Examination Login” found on the right hand side of the webpage. Users should now be redirected to the registration page. Click on the option for “Student Login” found on the page.
- Users will now be redirected to the Student Login page on the portal.
- If you do not have an account with the portal, click on the option “Create Account”. On the next page, click on the option for “New Registration with WBUHS”.
- On the next page, enter all the details as mentioned in the application form and click on next.
- On the next page, users will be asked to verify their email IDs and mobile phone numbers using OTPs sent on your registered contact information.
- After successful OTP on the pervious page, select Degree, Course of Study, Subject, college and other details as mentioned in the application form. Click on Next at the bottom of the page to navigate to the next step.
- On the next page, users will be asked to login to their account. Put in the username and password name to login to your account.
- On the dashboard, find the option for New Registration on the left hand menu.
- Users will now be redirected to the WBUHS UG Ayush Online Registration 2022 form.
- Fill in all the basic details like Higher secondary marks, caste etc. Ensure to put in all the accurate details in the form.
- On the next page, users will need to fill in their basic details. Hit “Next” at the bottom of the page to move on to the next step of the registration.
- The next page will ask students to put in all their qualification details. Hit next at the bottom of the page when you are done filling up all the details in this page. Do note, users will need to upload copies of their marksheets in this stage.
- The next page will ask students to upload all their documents for the online application process. Upload all the necessary documents and hit next at the bottom of the page.
- After reviewing the uploads, users will be asked to submit a registration fee for successful submission.
- Use your desired mode of payment to make the payment and click on the option “Pay and Submit”. Upon successful payment, users will be prompted with a confirmation message. Users can download the acknowledgement form in this step and keep it safe for future use.
Last Updated on May 28, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari