Step by Step Guide to Apply for WB West Bengal Housing Scheme 2021, Housing Board, MIG, LIG, HIG, EWS Flats, Online Registration Form, Status @wbhousingboard.in
The West Bengal Government has launched the WB Housing Scheme 2021 for the citizens in the state. The main objective of this scheme is to fulfill the dream of building their own houses. Moreover, the government will assist the economically weaker sections of the people through financial assistance. Various types of sub-schemes are available under the WB Housing Yojana. They are MIG, LIG, HIG, EWS Flats. The interested applicants can apply for the housing scheme online on the WB Housing Portal.
The candidates can visit the official web portal wbhousingboard.in apply for the WB Housing Yojana online.
WB West Bengal Housing Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register online for the WB West Bengal Housing Scheme (MIG, LIG, HIG, EWS Flats), Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Housing Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the West Bengal Housing Scheme.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of the West Bengal State.
- The applicant families should belong to the BPL Families and should match the annual income criteria.
- The applicant candidates should possess all the necessary documents for applying for the scheme.
Documents Required for WB Housing Yojana
Find out the list of documents that applicants should submit for applying for the West Bengal Housing Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Present Address Proof
- Identity Card (if employed)
- Active Mobile Number
WB West Bengal Housing (MIG/LIG/HIG/EWS Flats) Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the WB Housing Board Schemes (MIG, LIG, HIG, EWS Flats) and Online Registration Form on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of WB West Bengal Housing Scheme.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Search for the WB West Bengal Housing Scheme.
- It then displays the WB Housing Scheme Application Form.
- Click on the Online Application Form Link
- It then opens up the Application Form in PDF Format.
WB Housing Online Registration Form 2021
- The applicants should print the online application form and start filling it manually.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant (In Block Letters), Father’s/Husband’s Name, Present Address, Permanent Address, Occupation.
- Enter the Name of the Employer (if in service).
- Enter the Monthly / Annual Income (Attach Supporting Document).
- Enter the details of the present accommodation.
- Answer the question: Whether the applicant resides in a rented house. If so, state the amount paid as monthly rent and reasons for leaving it.
- Specify any four Housing Estates.
- Enter the Total Family Members and Type of Flat Wanted (HIG / MIG / LIG /IHE /SCP) and specify the reasons.
- State if the applicant of any member of his/her family in possession of any government flat. If so, mention the particulars.
- Enter the Date and Signature, and again Enter your Date and Signature under the Declaration.
- The applicants then should submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned documents.
How to Track WB Housing Application Status Online
Let us see the online procedure to track the application status of the housing applicants.
- The applicants can visit the concerned housing board officials and check the application status of the housing scheme.
- The applicants can also check the status of the applications online on the portal of WB Housing Board. However, in this instance, there is no application status option available online on the Housing Board Portal.
- We will keep you updated once there is any such available online for the tracking the application status online.
List of Upcoming West Bengal Housing Projects
Let us see the list of upcoming housing projects and schemes of the West Bengal government.
- SUNRAY (Tentative Profile): Housing Project at New Town, Rajarhat, Total Number of HIG Flats-630 in G+X Towers.
- PURABHNA (PURBASHA PH-II) Housing Project (Tentative Profile): PURBAHNA Housing Project at Maniktala, Kolkata G+IV Tower-comprising 28 Number of HIG Flats & 8 Number MIG Flats.
- KRISHNANAGAR (Tentative Profile): Housing Project at KRISHNANAGAR, Nadia, Total 80 Number of MIG Flats in 5 storied structures.
- AMULYAKANAN Housing Project, Ph-III (Tentative Profile): Housing Project at Serampore, Dist: Hooghly, G+IV Tower comprising 16 number HIG flats.
- MATKAL-NIMTA Housing Project, Ph-IIA (Tentative Profile): Housing Project on Belgharia Expressway at Durganagar, Dist: North 24 Parganas, G+IV Towers comprising 23 number HIG Flats.
- HIMALAYA KANYA Housing Project, PH-IV (Tentative Profile): Housing Project on Eastern Bypass at Siliguri, Dist: Darjeeling, G+VI Tower comprising 23 number HIG Flats.
105, S.N. Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700014
Tel. No. 2265-1965, 2264-1967 / 3966 / 8968 / 0950 / 4974
Fax: 2264-1480, 2264-0979
WB West Bengal Housing Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the WB Housing Scheme of West Bengal State?
The WB Housing Scheme’s main objective is to fulfill the dreams of the economically backward classes people in the state.
Who has announced the WB Housing Scheme 2021 in the state of West Bengal?
West Bengal Chief Minister Ms. Mamatha Benerjee has announced the West Bengal Housing Scheme.
What are the various Housing Schemes available under the WB West Bengal Housing Scheme?
There are various housing schemes available under the WB West Bengal Housing Scheme, and they are MIG, LIG, HIG, EWS Flats.
Who are eligible for the WB Housing Scheme launched in the West Bengal State?
The citizens who are permanent residents of the West Bengal State are eligible for applying for the WB Housing Scheme.