UPDATE: Now you Download the Latest Mobile app to apply for Prachesta Prokolpo.
In this article, we are providing complete details of WB Prochesta Scheme (প্রোচেস্টা প্রোকলপো স্কিম), How to Download App, How to Register Online & fill the application form.
Before we move further, let’s understand West Bengal Prochesta (Or Prachesta) Prokolpo
This is a new scheme that is introduced by the West Bengal Government to provide financial assistance to laborer/daily wage earner/worker who has lost employment or livelihood opportunities due to outbreak of COVID-19.
WB Prochesta (প্রচেষ্টা) | Prachesta Prakalpa West Bengal, Rs. 1000 Scheme, Apply, App
Corona Virus (COVID-19) in the country has caused the loss of employment for a large number of laborers/daily wage public and workers working in the unorganized sector of our West Bengal. Due to that are passing through very difficult times.
In order to provide some relief to such laborer/daily wage earner/worker, who are in extreme distress, the State of West Bengal announced “Prachesta Scheme”
Aim of WB Prachesta Scheme (Prochesta Prakalpa) Rs. 1000
The new Scheme called “Prachesta” (or also known as Prochesta Scheme) provides financial assistance to such laborer/daily wage earner/worker who has lost employment or livelihood opportunities due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
The financial assistance amount per beneficiary will be Rs. 1000.
Any laborer/daily wage earner/worker who is a permanent resident of West Bengal, who is under financial stress due to COVID 19 outbreak is eligible provided following conditions are met :
- The laborer/daily wage earner/worker is the sole earner of the family.
- The laborer/daily wage earner/worker should not be a beneficiary of any social scheme of the State, like a social pension scheme Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY). etc.
- Only one person from a fami]y is eligible to apply
- It will be the duty of District Magistrate that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility conditions
Prochesta Prakalpa Starting & Last Date
The scheme will start from 15th April 2021 till the last date which is 15th May 2021.
- Active Bank Account in West Bengal – Account Details are required
- Picture of Aadhaar Card, Digital Ration Card & Front of Voter Card
How to Apply for WB Prochesta Scheme | Online Form & Offline Application Form Download
|Concerned State||West Bengal|
|Scheme Name & Aliases||Prachesta (Prochesta Prokolpo, Rs. 1000 Scheme)|
|Beneficiaries||Any laborer/daily wage earner/worker who is a permanent resident of West Bengal and currently not is good financial condition due to COVID 19|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline Mode|
|Official Website(s)||wb.gov.in & prachestawb.in|
Initially, when this scheme was announced, there was only offline mode available to apply i.e. the eligible applicant had to download the application form and submit at the DM office manually. Now, the good news is that the department has also released a mobile app using which one can apply online for Prochesta Scheme. We will cover both of these application modes & explain to you clearly, how can you apply :
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme/ Offline Application Form
- If you are interested in applying via offline mode, you need to download the application form. Here is the application form :
- You can also download this form as PDF
- Once Downloaded, take the print out, Fill in all the required details and submit the form at DM Office.
WB Prachesta Scheme, How to Apply Online, Registration Form
You can now also apply online for this scheme. The online application facility is available via the mobile app which you need to download.
So, before we explain the process to apply online, let’s find out how to Download the Mobile app:
Download Prachesta Mobile App | prochesta Prokolpo wb app download (.apk)
- To download the mobile app, visit the Official page i.e. prachestawb.in
- Once you are at the concerned portal, click on “Download the Android App” option
- This will download the /apk file of the app, which needs to be uploaded on your android phone & Installed
Apply for WB Prochesta Prakalpa Online via Mobile App (User Registration/Form Filling)
- At this point, we are assuming that you have already downloaded and installed the mobile app
- No, open up the app on your Android Mobile Phone
- Once you open up the app, you are asked to “Select the Language”
- After the language selection, you are asked to enter & verify your mobile number VIA OTP
- Enter the mobile number and click on “Generate OTP”
- After this, you will see an option to enter the OTP. Enter the received OTP and click on Verify OTP
- After successful verification, you will be asked to enable your location
Note : It is important that you are applying from west bengal only because if location outside of wb is detected, you will not be able to apply
- After enabling the location, you can fill in the required details
- You also need to upload your image and documents
- Before submitting the form, make sure that you will have filled in all details correctly and then submit the form
Related Questions and Answers
What is the Official Name of the Scheme?
Official Name is “Prachesta” but people also refer to it as “Prochesta Prakalpa”
How is Eligible to apply under WB Prochesta Scheme?
Any laborer/daily wage earner/worker who is a permanent resident of West Bengal, who is in extreme distress due to loss of employment/livelihood opportunities due to outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19) and does not have any alternative sustainable source of income is eligible to apply.
How much Financial Help is being offered?
Under this scheme, WB Govt. is offering Rs. 1000 per beneficiary.
What are various modes to apply?
Applicants can apply either via offline mode (manually submitting the form) or via online mode using the official mobile app.
What is the last date to apply for Prochesta Prokolpo?
Interested and eligible applicant must apply before 15th May 2021.