Apply Online for WB Police Recruitment 2021, 1251 Wireless Operator Vacancy, Notification @wbprb.applythrunet.co.in
In a very recent announcement, the West Bengal State Police Recruitment Board has announced that it will fill 1251 wireless operators in the state. It has also released an official notification regarding the recruitment. However, the eligible candidates matching the board’s eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the WB Police Recruitment. The candidates applying for the Wireless Operators should not be less than 18 years or more than 27 as on January 1, 2021.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal wbprb.applythrunet.co.in and apply for the WB Police Recruitment 2021.
WB Police Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the 1251 Wireless Operator Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Notification on the Official Portal.
WB Police Recruitment (Wireless Operators) Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the WB Police Recruitment 2021.
- The applicant must pass the Higher Secondary Education (10+2) conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from any recognized boards in science with physics and mathematics.
- The applicant should have sound physical and mental health to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant candidates should read, write and speak the regional language of Bengali.
- However, the language provision will not apply to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- The provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable for them.
- The candidates applying for the Wireless Operators should not be less than 18 years or more than 27 as on January 1, 2021.
Apply Online for 1251 Wireless Operator Vacancy@wbprb.appythrunet.co.in
Let us see the online process to apply for the Wireless Operator Vacancy on the West Bengal Police Recruitment Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of WB Police Recruitment
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Read all the instructions and click on the Apply Online button on the same page.
- Click on the Sign-up if you are a new user.
- Select/Enter the Communication Mode, Name, Email ID, Mobile, Username, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Sign-Up.
- It then displays the alert: Your Account has Successfully Created.
- It then redirects the online user to the Registration Form below.
- Select/Enter the Post Applied for, Post Option and Preference, State of Permanent Residence, Gender, Marital Status, Full Name of the Applicant.
- Enter the Mother’s/Father’s/Husband’s Full Name and 9. Select Category (UR/OBCA/OBCB/SC/ST) [Certificate issued by Govt. of West Bengal only]
- Are you a departmental employee in West Bengal Police/Kolkata Police (Select Yes/No)
- Are you an Ex-Serviceman /Trained WBNVF / Civil Defence Volunteers (Completed foundation training in Civil Defence)
- If 10a is Ex-Serviceman / Trained WBNVF / Civil Defence Volunteers (Completed foundation training in Civil Defence), give the length of service as on 01.01.2021.
- Enter the Date of Birth, Age as on 01.01.2021.
- Enter the Applicant’s Mobile Number for SMS Alerts.
- Please Tick on the Qualification Higher Secondary (Class 10+2).
- Enter all the education details under Education Qualification Section.
- Enter the details of Name of Examination, Year of Passing, Name of Board/Council/University, Percentage of Marks, and Grade of all the education from class 10th.
- Select Community, Applicant’s Email ID for Email Alerts.
- Click on the Next Button.
- It then redirects the online user to the Communication and Other Details Section.
- Enter the Complete Permanent Address such as Address, State, District, Police Station, PO, Pincode, Nearest Police Station, and enter the complete mailing address.
- Enter the Other Details as shown on the below page for Darjeeling and Kalimpong District’s permanent Nepal residents.
- Also, give the details if there are any criminal cases against you.
- Under the Upload section, Upload the Scanned Photo, Scanned Signature, and Place.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox and then click on the Next button.
- In the next section, it displays the preview of the completed application form, as shown below.
- Under the Payment Details Section, Select/Enter the payment details (Online or Offline Payment Mode).
- Click on the Checkbox: Accept Terms and Conditions Checkbox.
- Click on the Pay and Submit Button.
- Select the mode of payment (Credit/Debit/Internet Banking/UPI Payments).
- Click on the Make Payments button to complete the payment process.
- It then generates an application number id to your mail or mobile.
- The applicants can take the printout of the application for future reference.
Download WB Police Recruitment Official Notification PDF
Let us see the online procedure to download the official notification of the WB Police Recruitment 2021 for Wireless Operator Vacancies.
- Visit the Home Page of the WB Police Recruitment Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Information to Applicants Link
- It then downloads the complete details of the recruitment in PDF Format.
WEST BENGAL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
POLICE RECORDS BHAVAN
ARAKSHA BHAVAN, BLOCK -DJ
SECTOR -II, SALT LAKE
Contact No : 7044108689 / 7044109346
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What are the number of vacancies for which the applicants can apply under West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021?
There are 1251 Wireless Operators Vacancies announced by the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021.
Is the application form available online for applying for the wireless operator vacancies?
Yes, the applicants can start applying for the wireless operator vacancies online on the official portal of the WB Police Recruitment 2021.
Do I need to apply for the WB Police Recruitment for the Wireless Operator vacancies on the portal?
Yes, the applicants should upload the documents like Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature online on the portal.
What is the minimum qualification that an applicant should have to get eligible for the WB Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021?
The interested candidates should complete at least 12th or equivalent education from a recognized state board to get eligible for the WB Wireless Operator Recruitment.