Complete Details about WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2021, West Bengal Government Initiative to Solve Local Problems
West Bengal Chief Minister Ms Mamatha Benerjee has led to another innovative welfare scheme in the state. This time, the CM will concentrate on the local problems of the citizens. The scheme is named WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme, in which the government will redress the local issues of the people. Unveiling the program, the state government has mentioned that Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme will run for one and half a month starting from 02 January 2021 and continue till 15 February 2021. The people can develop their problems at the local level, such as constructing culverts, adding a schoolroom or even repairing water pipelines.
This article gives the complete details about the Paray Paray Yojana, a government initiative to solve local issues.
WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2021
This article explains the WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme initiated by the West Bengal Government to address the state’s citizens’ local problems.
Objective of Paray Paray Samadhan Program
The Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana’s main objective is to solve the citizens’ local problems by giving instant solutions. The issues can be as simple as repairing a local pipeline or a drain.
Benefits of the WB Govt’s Local Problems Redressal Scheme
Let us see the benefits of Mamata Benerjee’s scheme to redress people’s local problems in the state.
- The citizens can utilise this scheme for 45 days in thier localities.
- Under this scheme, people can directly address their problems or complaints to the officials then and there.
- The following initiation mitigates the gap between the people and the government.
- Moreover, people will get instant solutions to their problems under the Paray Paray Scheme.
- The complainees are not required to visit any government office to register their complaints.
- It saves people’s time and energy and gives a quick solution to all the citizens’ issues in their daily lives.
- Besides, it provides an opportunity to speak out about their problems and the government to listen to their concerns.
Complete Details about WB Paray Paraya Samadhan Scheme
Let us see the WB Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana overview, the government’s initiative to solve the people’s problems.
- The main objective of launching the scheme is to provide a quick solution to people’s problems.
- The Paray Paray Scheme’s launch date is on 02 January 2021 which will continue till 15 February 2021.
- It is an excellent opportunity for the complainees to express their concerns to the government.
- The scheme focusses on residentials of the particular segment in collecting the grievances.
- The Secretary level officers will be allotted for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- The primary focus of the scheme is on issuing the caste certificates to people of the backward classes. For this, the principal secretary will hold a camp in the residential areas where most SC/ST Community people live.
- Moreover, the campaignings will ease the process of caste certificate distribution. Because if one member in the family possesses a caste certificate, it will be easy for the officials to issue the other family members’ caste certificate.
- The scheme is beneficial to almost all the people of the targeted area or locality.
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant families should belongs to the vulnerable sections of the state to get eligible to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
- The candidates should possess the necessary documents like Domicile Certificate, Aadhaar Document etc.
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the launching the Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme by the West Bengal Government?
The Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana’s main objective is to solve the citizens’ local problems by giving instant solutions.
What is the primary focus of the launching the Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana?
Besides, addressing the people’s problems, the government aims to issue the caste certificates to vulnerable sections of SC/ST People.
What is the duration of the Paray Paray Scheme 2021 initiated by the West Bengal Government?
The Paray Paray Scheme duration is 45 days that starts from 02 January 2021 which will continue till 15 February 2021.
Do the applicants are required to apply or register online for the Paray Paray Samadhan Redressal Scheme?
No, the applicants must not apply or register online for the Paray Paray Samadhan Redressal Scheme.