OPD Ticket booking is now possible in west bengal. Thanks to the WB Health portal (onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in), now you can login to book prior appointments before visiting the Hospitals. This article explains the process of online OPD appointment in west bengal government hospitals like SSKM, Tropical, PG, NRS & Others.
West Bengal’s state government has created an online WB health OPD ticket booking system. To seek medical advice, the online method for booking tickets has begun. On WB Health’s official website, OPD Ticket Booking is accessible for any government hospital, and you may obtain a WB online OPD ticket booking at any government hospital in the state.
You can easily book OPD Appointments at top hospitals like SSKM, Tropical, PG, NRS, and others.
OPD Ticket Booking West Bengal
Patients or anyone who wish to visit a doctor or receive treatment can book a WB health OPD ticket online. To reserve an online ticket, you must first register for a government hospital visit online on onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in. In this post, we will show you how to apply for a WB health OPD ticket. This article will go over the entire procedure.
Significance of WB Health OPD ticket
We’ve all noticed long queues of patients and a large throng in the doctor’s department when visiting government hospitals. As a result, online OPD ticket registration for Kolkata Medical College hospitals would minimize hospital crowding.
WB online OPD ticket booking is already available in West Bengal. Although many individuals in the state got OPD tickets, several patients did not finish their OPD procedure in order to attend the hospital.
As a result, the West Bengal state government has restarted the WB health OPD ticket buying procedure. Patients must go to the respective department’s official website to get the tickets online.
Book Online OPD Ticket Book Login @ onlinehmis wbhealth portal
Here are the basic steps to follow if you want to get the WB health OPD ticket to visit government hospitals in the state.
- Open a browser on any internet-enabled device and visit the official website of the West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Scroll the page down and find the option for OPD Ticket Booking on the left-hand menu under the E-governance section. Click on the option and you should be redirected to a new page for registration for the WB health OPD ticket.
- On the next page, choose the option for “Online Ticket Booking” as seen in the image below.
- Users will be redirected to a new page onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in for mobile number verification.
- Enter your mobile number and hit “verify” to get OTP on the registered mobile number to proceed with the process. Hit “Submit” after you have successfully entered the OTP in the given field.
- Users will now find themselves in the registration page. Here, users will first need to select the hospital they want to visit along with the date and the OPD department they want to visit. Next fill in all the details as mentioned in the form.
- As soon as the department, hospital, and date have been selected, the Doctor and Room No section will be auto-populated according to doctor availability.
- Hit “Save” when you are done. You should now have completed the WB online OPD ticket booking successfully. Download the ticket and get a print out for further use.
Important patient information for Online OPD Appointment
Users will need to furnish the required documents for their OPD visit to the chosen hospital. The list of documents required is given below.
- Patient’s Aadhaar card
- Identity proof of the patient
- Address proof of the patient
- Details of the OPD department, the patient wants to visit
- Date of the visit and hospital
- Mobile number
What are the benefits of online OPD ticket booking in West Bengal?
There are several advantages to ordering West Bengal OPD tickets online. The following are some of the advantages:
- In West Bengal, the crowd of hospitals would be automatically diminished by booking tickets online.
- In government hospitals, individuals do not have to wait in long lines. The biggest advantage for patients is that they simply need to come to the hospital on the scheduled day.
- Patients are unable to seek treatment from other physicians. Patients must visit a certain doctor’s department mentioned on the OPD ticket after booking tickets online.
- The patient and the doctor would both benefit from online OPD ticket booking due to a transparent process.
- Doctors should also be able to verify patient reports on the internet.
How to check the list of doctors?
After a short period of time, doctors at specific government hospitals or other WB Health OPDs may switch. You should go at the most recent list of doctors organized by department.
- To do so, go to the official website and choose the hospital.
- Then, while completing your online WB health OPD ticket booking, navigate to the Departments section.
Last Updated on August 21, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari