West Bengal has numerous health centers and government hospitals at every junction. In a recent move, the West Bengal Government has launched Health OPD Ticket Booking Servcies.The government hospitals and health centers have been providing treatment to the patient free of cost. So that there is a huge line before every government hospital is seen every day. There is a decent system of checking up the test reports of the patients.
For the patients especially for the outdoor patients, the online portal has been created. Through online, they have to collect their token. In that token, the dates, doctor’s name, hospital’s name, and the room’s number are given. You do not need to create a crowd before the hospitals in this pandemic situation. Even you can be able to a health online test report download from here.
WB Health OPD Ticket
This article explains the complete details about the West Bengal Health OPD Ticket Booking, Step by Step Procedure to Check the Test Report Checking, Procedure to Login on the Official Portal of the WB Health Care Portal.
Benefits of WB Health Online Portal
Let us see the benefits of the WB OPD Test Reports online, as shown below.
- We all know that how infectious the Covid-19 is. And how dangerous moments we are passing day by day. There are so many protocols of Covid-19 which we have to maintain.
- They are like- we have to maintain physical distancing, we have to wear a mask outside always, we have to use sanitize again and again.
- Sometimes, people neglect to maintain the protocols. For this, the online portal is very helpful. As because there you do not need to attend physically in the huge lines before hospitals.
- As most of the hospitals are transferred into the covid-19 section. You may be at risk while you frequently visit the hospitals for checks up.
- For this, it is better to book your appointment before. And visit the hospital at that particular date with proper safety.
Please Visit Our Articles
Documents Required for WB Health OPD Ticket Booking
There are very minimal documents you need to submit. You will be asked for some information.
- Your name
- Phone Number
- Date of birth
- Category of ODP
West Bengal Health OPD Ticket Booking Online Process
West Bengal Health Department has its official website from where you can book the ticket easily online. There are some necessary steps which are going to be given below.
- First, if you are the patient then visit the official website.
- After going to the portal first you have been given the option to verify your mobile number.
- The second step is to put your valid mobile number in the box and click on the option named ‘verify’.
- An OTP (one-time-password) has been sent to your mobile number.
- In the third step, you need to input the OTP in the coming box and tap on ‘submit’. Your given OTP will directly open an entire form of application on the screen.
- In the fourth step, you have to fill-up the form carefully.
- In the form, you have to write the Visit date, your name, your age as per that day, your country’s name, your gender, your address with post office, police station, district.
- Next, you have to provide your phone number again. And select a suitable department which can visit for OPD.
- Submitting all the details, you are immediately provided the doctor’s name and the provided room number.
- A complete registration sheet will be allotted on the screen. Download it and carry it with you during your day of visit.
How to Check WB OPD Health Reports Online
Let us see the online procedure to check the West Bengal OPD Test Reports, as shown below.
- Like the previous method, you need to go to the official website of the West Bengal health department.
- There you need to log in with your previous given number.
- There will be an option from where you can download your health reports.
WB HMIS Portal Login Procedure
Let us look at the online procedure to Login on the Official Portal of West Bengal Health Management Information Systems.
- Visit the Official Portal of WB Health Department Portal.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page below.
- Click on the Login button available at the top of the same page.
- It then redirects the applicants to the following page.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Sign in button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
WB Health OPD Ticket Booking FAQs
How can I book my ticket of OPD online?
There the process of booking the ticket of OPD online is mentioned with details on the above. First, you have to visit the official website of the West Bengal health department. Then log in with your verified mobile number. Fill up an appointment application with your details and treatment details. Automatically your ticket will be booked and you can be sent a receipt copy.
Which is better now to visit the health department physically or book the ticket through an online portal?
Now in the present situation of Coronavirus, it’s better to book your ticket online. As it can curtail the risk of being infected by the Covid-19 virus.
Is there any other portal to book the ticket online?
West Bengal health department has created an online portal. It’s witty to book the ticket through their official website. It will be authentic and have no chance of being duplicated.
What details are required to get logged into the WB Health Department Portal?
The online users should enter their User ID and Password on the official portal to get logged into the WB Health Department Portal.