The West Bengal online Paddy procurement system allows farmers to schedule dates online to sell paddy. After the online process, farmers can complete the Dhan Bikri on the Kisan Mandi. To make the most of the WB Dhan Bikri Portal, farmers must first go through the online registration process.
To help the farmers, we have included the step-by-step process along with screenshots to make the whole process easy. Let’s get started.
Paddy Procurement West Bengal – WB Dhan Bikri
Registered farmers can log in to their accounts and use various online services. Here is the list of services on wb procurement portal :
- Farmer Self Registration
- Farmer Self Scheduling
- Update Farmer Aadhaar & Mobile
- Registration Certificate Download
- Farmer Payment Status
E-Procurement West Bengal Farmer Registration
- Go to the official website procurement.wbfood.in
- Click on the menu option – “Farmer Self Registration.”
- This opens up the registration form
- Fill in the asked details correctly.
- The first step is to Enter your Voter ID number and click on “Validate (KB)
- Now the entered Voter ID is validated with Krishak Bandhu Database. If the information is correct, you will see a prompt that says, “Data Found in Krishak Bandhu.”
- In the next step, you are asked to provide your Aadhaar number
- After you provide that, click on the EKYC (OTP) button
- Now, you will get an OTP on aadhaar registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on “Validate OTP.”
- As per the aadhaar data, your name will be auto-populated in the form.
- In the next step, you need to provide your mobile number and Verify it via OTP.
- Then provide your Address and Land details.
- In the land details section, you need to Provide Block, district, Mouza number, Mouza Name, Khatian number, Dag number, and Land Area & Ownership type.
- After that, you are asked to provide the Bank details. Provide Bank name, Branch, Account number etc.
- After this section, the farmer needs to upload documents. You must upload a Photo, Voter Card, Land document, and Bank passbook.
- Once you do that, submit the form to complete the registration.
How to Download Certificate
- Go to the “Farmer” Section on the official website
- Click on “Farmer Reg. Certificate Download”
- Enter the registration number and click on “Generate OTP”
- Once your enter the OTP, the option “Validate & Generate Certificate” will be highlighted; click on it
- Now, your certificate appears on the screen; you may view and download it
wbfood E-Procurement Self Scheduling
- Go to procurement.wbfood.in
- In the menu section, Hover over Farmer and then click on “Schedule dates to sell your paddy.”
- Once at the Self Scheduling Page, enter the registration number and Captcha code and click on “Submit.”
- Now, to proceed to the dashboard, provide the OTP.
- After that, your details will appear on the screen
- Click on “Confirm & Proceed”
- On the next page, Select the date, and enter your District, Block and Procurement Center.
- Finally, hit the “Submit” Button.
- Now, select the available slot and confirm the self-scheduling
Download Paddy procurement Slip
- Go to this page – https://epaddy.wbfood.in/schdulenew.aspx.
- Login by providing the registration number and OTP
- As soon as you log in, you will see a pop-up where you can see your previous booking information
- Click on the option “Download Booking Slip.”
- Now, the booking slip will be downloaded as a pdf file.
It looks like this:
- All critical details like Farmer Name, centre details, Schedule Date, Time, Slot number etc. will be visible
- You can click on “Download & Print” to get PDF or even print the self-scheduling slip.
How to Update/Change Aadhaar and Mobile Number on WB Dhan Bikri Portal
- Go to the official Website – https://procurement.wbfood.in/
- On the menu, click on the “Update Farmer Aadhaar & Mobile” option
- Enter your registration number and the captcha code, and click “Search.”
- After this, you will see this page
- Enter the old and new details depending on what you want to change. Provide the OTP and click “Update Mobile” or “Update Aadhaar.”
WB Paddy Procurement 2023 – How to Check Kisan Mandi Payment Status
- Go to procurement.wbfood.in
- Click on “Farmer Payment Status”
- Enter the registration number and captcha code.
- Click on “Generate OTP”
- Enter the OTP and click on “Validate and View Payment Status.”
- In the next page, you can see the payment status.
WB Kisan Mandi Dhan Bikri Portal Problems & Solutions
Problems in Registration – Make sure you upload the correct size of documents. If the document size is more than 1 MB, you must compress it.
Login Problem – Make sure you enter the correct registration number
OTP did not receive the Problem – Ensure your number is active and in the signal area.
Mobile Number/Aadhaar Number Update Issues – Make sure you are providing the correct OTP details
|Farmer Self Registration||Register Now|
|Self Scheduling||Schedule Now|
|Download Registration Certificate||Download Now|
|Update Aadhaar/Mobile||Update Now|
|Check Payment Status||Check Now|
|Helpline Numbers/ Customer Care||Go Here|
What are the benefits of the wb procurement portal?
This West Bengal paddy procurement system allows farmers to register online, schedule selling dates and check payment status. Registered farmers can avail of various other services.
Is is possible to update the mobile or aadhaar number?
Yes, in case your data is not correct, you can use the updation option to update the mobile number and aadhaar.
How to check the Kisan Mandi payment status?
You can easily check the status on the official website of WB paddy procurement.
Last Updated on December 17, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari