For availing of job opportunities in West Bengal, interested people need to complete registration at the employmentbankwb portal and get the Employment exchange card. In this article, we are sharing the process to apply online/offline for wb exchange card. From new job seeker registration to login & updating profile, all is covered here.
Once we grow up, we get to hear about the ‘Exchange Card’. Do we all know what it is and how to apply for it? I believe most of you do not know about it or maybe you have just heard the term. In other words, we can call an exchange card an employment exchange card. This card is available for Indian citizens who are looking for government jobs within the country. The best part is it is free of cost, the government does not charge a single penny for registration.
WB Employment Exchange Card Apply, Online Registration
The West Bengal Exchange Card helps people to get jobs based on their educational qualifications and experience. Boys and girls who are looking for a job should try this program by getting a card. It is kind of a government-acknowledged card just like a driving license having all the necessary information. Whenever the government of West Bengal announces a vacancy the candidates who have the card will be the first ones to know. In fact, these candidates will get the news before the ones who do not own this card.
Let’s know about the eligibility conditions that you need to fulfill in order to get the employment exchange card :
- He/she must be an unemployed resident of West Bengal
- Should enrol with the Employment Bank as a job seeker
- Educational qualification should be standard 8 and above
- Age group should be within 18 to 45 years
- Should not be under any state or central government financial assistance like loan
- Lastly only one member of the family is eligible to enjoy this scheme.
WB Exchange Card Apply – Offline Mode
- All the applicants need to visit the nearby district employment exchange office.
- One must link the List of Employment exchanges with the jurisdiction and skill development institutions respectively.
- Now get the application form from the counter
- With all the necessary documents submit the application form. The documents should be attested by a government official. It should consist of up-to-date education mark sheets and certificates, and experience certificate (if any), and an updated resume. If one has a caste certificate then he should submit that too.
- The authorities will verify all the documents and provide a temporary registration number along with a password. (Keep these two details carefully as it is important to find out the current status of the application).
- After a week the candidate gets a message on their registered mobile number that the form is approved
WB New exchange card Online registration | Apply Online @employmentbankwb.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the government registered State Employment exchange website (https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/accept.php?type=1 )
- On the right-hand side of the portal there is an option called ‘New Employment Job seekers’, click on it.
- Next step you will be directed to a different page where you have to agree on click on ‘Accept & Continue’
- Then create an account if you are not a registered member
- With all the credentials login to the State Employment exchange official website
- Now select the district name. (follow the instructions and key in all the details)
- Click on the ‘New Enrolment Job Seeker’ option. This step will direct the candidate to create the profile.
- Now fill the profile form. Some of the information will be required like personal details, and contact details.
- Candidate can make changes whenever he or she needs.
- Upload a scanned photograph.
- Submit all the relevant certificates along with handicapped (issued only by the Medical Board or CMO), sports quota, proof of residence, widow, and so on.
- The last section needs a prove of the candidate’s residential details. One can enter the details from the voter ID card, electricity bill, ration card, water bill or birth certificate
- Before clicking on the ‘submit’ option, check the form once again
WB Employment Bank Portal employmentbankwb.gov.in Login
Once you are registered, you can log in to the employmentbankwb portal and start applying for new jobs and manage or update your profile. Here are the steps to log in:
- Visit the employment bank job seeker login page
- Enter your username, password, and security code
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your dashboard where you can manage all aspects
Update West Bengal Exchange Card Data/Profile Online
If one registers with educational qualification then the exchange cared is valid only for three years. He has to renew this employment registration once every three years. At the same time, one should keep updating the form for better opportunities.
This part is available on the left-hand side of the portal.
The portal is designed in an easy manner so that no one faces any problem. The best part is not only the young generation can benefit from it but also employers can post about the openings and suitable candidates. Employers post about the vacancy so that they find the eligible contender. Immediately they arrange for an interview and select the best person. If one needs to start a career, he or she immediately should create an account and wait for the stars to shine. Why sit at home and worry about the future when the state government is giving a golden opportunity? Grab it right away, keep checking the website and apply wherever you think is suitable for you.