To run a successful life in this world, we need income. But to accomplish any government or official works, you need to show the income certificate as a proof whether you are capable of earning such an amount of money or not. But you can never submit just a written slip or a raw payslip to the authority. As it’s not authentic. For this, you need to obtain an income certificate from a Gazetted Officer or your municipality or the Grameen Panchayet.
How will you get the WB BDO Income Certificate? From the official web portal of edistrict West Bengal you can be able to apply for the income certificate. Even you can download your income certificate from this portal. It takes not so many days. Within just 7 to 10 days your income certificate will be on your hand. In this process, you are able to get BDO/SDO income certificate easily. The certificate will be valid and fruitful for 6 months.
West Bengal Income Certificate
This article explains the complete details about the West Bengal BDO Income Certificate, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for WB Income Certificate, Online Procedure to Fill in the Online Application Form, and Download the Form Online on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
WB Employment Exchange Card Registration
WB Caste Certificate Apply Online
How to Apply for WB BDO Income Certificate Online
If you are feeling urgent to get the BDO income certificate online, then please follow the below steps.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of the West Bengal e-district portal.
- A Home page will appear. There you will see the ‘Citizen Registration’ option. Tap on this option.
- Next, you need to submit some personal details like your name, your address, valid phone number, and email address.
- By submitting all these you have to create a username and password for the further process.
- With this username and password, you can get login access.
- Next, there will be displayed various options from where you have to choose ‘Income certificate’ the option under ‘Certificates’.
WB Income Certificate Online Application Form
- Now you have to fill up the entire Application form.
- Here you have to give your name, mobile number, 12 digit Aadhaar number, date of birth, gender, and full address. Now click on the ‘Save’ button and go to the next page.
- On this page, your income details will be asked to be given. The annual income amount of you or your family has to be provided on this page.
- Now it turns to upload all the other necessary documents. As identity proof, you will need of Electronic photo identity card, Government ID card, License, Pan Card, Aadhaar card, Defence ID Card, etc. A color photograph of your, your income proof certificate issued by the municipality or Grameen Panchayet, IT file, etc. Are needed. For the date of birth, you need to submit your Aadhaar card or birth certificate.
- You also need to submit residential proof or rent proof or land deed etc.
- And many other documents are also needed here.
- After uploading all the necessary documents just check them all. If there is any issue you will notice, then go to the ‘edit’ option. And from there you can complete your profile again.
- Now save them all and your application will be done successfully. An acknowledgment slip will be displayed and a unique AIN number will be given to you.
- The charge of this registration through cyber cafe will be so a minimum of 40 to 50 rupees only.
Download WB Income Certificate Online
Like earlier, you have to go to the official website of this District portal. If your application has been approving at this time then it will be displayed ‘Application Approved’. Click on the download option of the PDF.
The certificate takes a minimum of 7 to 10 days for approval. And after approval, it can be valid for up to the next 6 months.
All the interested applicants should visit the Official Portal of West Bengal e-District and apply for the Income Certificate Online.
WB BDO Income Certificate FAQs
What is about the approval of the Rural Application?
At the first level, the application form sends to the associate BDO for verification, if everything is alright, then BDO forwards the application to EO for the offline query. If EO approves the application, then EO updates the status in the system and forwards the application to the respective BDO. Now BDO will issue a Digitally Signed Certificate.
What is about Urban applications of WB BDO Income Certificate?
At the initial phase, the application form delivers to correlate SDO for confirmation. if everything is okay, then SDO transmits the application to EO for the offline inquiry. If EO authorizes the application, then EO reworks the status in the procedure and forwards the application to the respective SDO. Now SDO will allocate a Digitally Signed Certificate.
From where I can download the WB Income certificate?
Primarily, you have to go to the official website e-district edistric.gov.in. In this portal, you may have already applied for your income certificate. If your application has been approved from this portal, it will notify you of ‘Application Approved’. Then you have to click on the ‘download’ option. From there you will be able to download the certificate in pdf version.
Can I download the WB Income Certificate Online on the Official Portal?
Yes, the applicants can download the West Bengal Income Certificate Online on the Official Portal.