Step by Step Guide to Apply Vidhwa Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2021 (Widow Welfare Scheme), Application Form, Notification PDF@bharuch.gujarat.gov.in
The State Government of Gujarat has launched Vidhwa Sahay Yojana’s pension scheme for the widows’ welfare. Under this Vidhwa Sahay Yojana, the state government will provide a pension for the women who lost their husbands. The main objective of this pension scheme is to improve the economic conditions of those women. Moreover, each widowed woman will get Rupees 1,250 to their hands every month under the widow pension scheme.
The interested widowers can apply for the Gujarat Widow Pension Scheme by visiting the Vidhwa Sahay Yojana’s official portal.
Vidhwa Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register for the Widow Pension Scheme Gujarat, Online Application Form, and Notification PDF.
Features of the Gujarat Widow Pension Assistance Scheme
- The widow pension scheme of Gujarat is also called the Ganga Swarupa Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the Gujarat State government will provide a pension amount of Rs 1,250 every month to the beneficiary.
- The pension amount under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 will be transferred in direct Beneficiary bank amount through DBT mode.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana 2021 @ bharuch.gujarat.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for Gujarat led Vidhwa Sahay Yojana for the state’s widowers. This process is for the eligible applicants who wish to apply for the widow pension scheme.
- To apply for the widow pension scheme, the applicants should download the pdf application.
- After downloading the pdf application form, the candidates should take a print out of it.
- After taking the print of the form, the applicants should start filling it manually.
- Click Here to Download the Online Application Form of Vidhwa Sahay Scheme.
Widow Pension Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Fill in the details like Name of the Applicant, Husband Name, Father Name, Religion, Age, Date of Death of Husband, Address Details like Town/Village, District, and Pin Code.
- Affix the photograph of the applicant on the form.
- Enter the family details, as shown in the form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and enter the station and date.
- Also, keep the signature at the bottom of the form.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- After enclosing the required documents, submit the application form to the concerned authorities for verification.
Vidhwa Sahay Scheme Official Notification PDF
- The interested applicants can find out the online notification form on the official portal of the scheme.
- In the official notification, the candidates can find out the complete details of the scheme.
Vidhwa Sahay Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Candidates applying for the scheme should be a widower.
- The applicant should belong to the economically weaker sections of society.
- The annual income of the applicants in Rural areas must be Rupees 1,20,000 per annum.
- The annual income of the applicants in Urban areas must be Rs. 1,50,000 per annum.
Essential Documents for Gujarat Widow Pension Scheme
Let us see the list of documents required for the Gujarat Widow Pension Scheme.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified (If you don’t have any of the above, you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.)
- Education certificate
District Collector Office,
Gujarat Widower’s Pension Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Vidhwa Sahay Yojana Gujarat State 2021?
The Vidhwa Sahay Yojana’s objective is to provide the pension to the eligible widowers in the state.
How to fill the online registration form of Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana for widows?
The applicants should visit the official portal, download and fill the application form manually. After filling the form, the applicants should submit the form to the concerned officials.
Do the applicants are required to pay any application fee at the concerned office while submitting the form?
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rupees 20 while submitting the application form.
Is there any offline procedure to apply for the Widow Pension Scheme of the Gujarat State?
The applicant can also apply for this scheme by visiting the concerned district office/ district collectorate.