Complete Details of Vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Election Result, Live Counting, and Download Winners List of All Constituencies
As we know the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Elections, it is now time to wait for vidhansabha.bih.nic.in results. The Bihar Vidhan Sabha has been done with almost segments in the phases, and everyone is eagerly waiting for the election results. However, due to the Corona Virus outbreak, the elections have taken place in many polling booths compared to the state’s last elections. So it is expected that there will be a slight delay in the election counting and getting the results of individual constituencies this time. The usage of more EVM’s in the pandemic also stands as one of the reasons for the election results delay.
The results of vidhansabha.bih.nic.in will be out officially on 10 November with the counting process. The citizens who are eagerly waiting for the result can follow the election counting updates on the media channels and official websites for watching the election results of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Chunav.
Vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Result 2020
This article explains the vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Result 2020, Election Highlights, Date of Result, Live Counting Details, and the constituency-wise winners list pdf.
Highlights of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Elections
See the key highlights of the recently held Vidhansabha Bihar Election below.
- Due to the Corona Pandemic, there is a huge of EVM’s and Polling Booths this time.
- The counting process will go 50 rounds in Patna this time.
- There was a remarkable increase in the number of polling stations in Bihar, especially in Patna district.
- The election commission has directed to set up auxiliary booths if there are more than 1000 voters.
- Candidates who participated in the elections also increased this time.
Vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Live Counting Details
- As instructed by the election commission, the election counting will start from morning 8 AM on the day of election counting.
- The election officers and the counting personnel will reach one hour before the scheduled time.
- Due to more EVM’s usage in almost all the constituencies, the results will be delayed.
- The election commission has taken all the necessary steps for the counting process in keeping the corona crisis in mind.
- People can follow the election updates on official websites like CEO Bihar Elections Portal, Times of India, NDTV, etc.
- The viewers can view minute to minute updates on the following listed portals.
- All details regarding the Live Counting Details will be updated on the portals.
- Moreover, the viewers can also follow the media channels, and their social media handles to view the results of the Bihar Vidhan Sabha.
Vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Winner List Constituency Wise PDF
- The citizens can follow the election results on Bihar’s official websites and start downloading the constituency-wise list.
- The online users can do the downloads by clicking on the respective download link of the Bihar Vidhan Sabha winners list on the portal.
- However, the aspirants can download the winners’ list once after the official announcement of results on the day counting.
Please keep visiting our articles to get more updates about the Bihar Election updates. We will keep you updated on further updates on our portal.
vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Election Results 2020 FAQ’s
Can I download the constituency list of the winners on the election results portal?
The interested candidates can view and download the election results on the portals once the election results are rolled out.
Can I view the live updates of the Bihar Assembly elections on the official websites of election updates?
The citizens can view the minute to minute updates regarding the elections from the day of election results.
Will there be any delay in the election results of Bihar Vidhan Sabha 2020 this time?
Due to the usage of more EVM’s and participation of candidates in the elections, there will be a result of the election results.
Is there any increase in the polling percentage this time in the Bihar Elections?
There is an increase in the polling percentage in the Bihar elections due to migrants’ return to Bihar’s home state.