upsssc health worker recruitment: 9212 vacancy is finally announced. The official notification for UP Swasthya Karyakarta Bharti was released on 15th December 2021. Interested and eligible applicants can fill in the online application form at the upsssc.gov.in portal.
UPSSSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board. With regards to UPSSSC health worker recruitment 2021-2022, the organization has come up with a notification. The notification is about the selection of female health workers. The recruitment notice is about the recruitment of 9212 female health workers.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021-22, Swasthaya Karyakarta (Health Worker) Vacancy Apply Online
The application will be accepted by all Indian citizens for the UPSSSC health worker vacancy. You can also download the online PDF notification from our website. This page contains every little detail about the Uttar Pradesh SSSC jobs in 2021-22. You will get details about the posts, vacancy number, application procedure, application fee, eligibility criteria, and much more. You can also visit the official page of UPSSSC to get more details. Stay tuned to get regular updates about the UPSSSC vacancy 2021-22.
Candidates eligible for UP swasthya karyakarta recruitment can apply online from December 15, 2021, to January 05, 2022. The link will be available at www.upsssc.gov.in as well as on our website.
For the selection to the post of Swasthya Karyakarta 9212 Vacancy, candidates need to pass the PET and should have the necessary eligibility criteria. In the below paragraphs, you will get more details about the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary, and exam pattern.
UP Health Worker Bharti Apply Online
Name of the recruiting organization
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate services selection board
Name of the post
Female health worker
Number of vacancies
State Government job
Start date of application
End date of application
UPSSSC Health Worker Vacancy Notification 2021-22
Total vacancy for female health worker: 9212
- Vacancy for general candidate: 4865
- Vacancy for EWS candidates: 921
- Vacancy for OBC candidates: 1660
- Vacancy for SC candidates: 1346
- Vacancy for ST candidates: 420
Eligibility for the post of upsssc health worker vacancy
- The candidates need to appear in the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) to be eligible for this post. In addition, candidates also need to have valid marks as per the declared cutoff to apply for the given post.
- Candidates must have passed an intermediate level examination from the UP board or any other similar examinations as recognized by the government.
- Additional qualification includes one to two years of experience as an Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) as per the norms of the Indian Nursing Council. It is compulsory for candidates to be registered with the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council, located in Lucknow.
Any candidate in the age bracket of 18-40 years can apply for this position.
The final selection process for the post of health workers as per upsssc vacancy 2021-22 includes:
- Written examination
- Documentation verification after passing the written examination
- Medical examination
Salary for the post of female health workers under UPSSSC recruitment 2021-22:
All selected candidates will be given a salary according to the pay scale of level-3, and the salary bracket is between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100.
What is the application fee for a female health worker post?
- All general and OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs, 25 only.
- SC/ST candidates eligible for the post of a health worker as per UPSSSC will pay Rs. 25 as an application fee.
- Payment can be made through online mode only.
UPSSSC female health worker recruitment, Apply, Online Application Form, Registration 2021-22
- Start the process by visiting the upsssc.gov.in apply online page.
- Look for direct recruitment under advertisement number 02-Exam/2021. The start date for the application is December 15, and the end date is January 5.
- On the home page, you will see a recruitment notification section
- Read the notification very carefully and understand each topic before filling the online form.
- Check the eligibility criteria to apply for UPSSSC female health worker position.
- Click on the loading page section to register your candidature online.
- Fill in all details that are given in the application.
- Upload the required details.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button
- Download the application fee for your future references.
Keep on checking this page for regular updates. We also update this page regularly to give information about other job posts and recruitment notifications. Let us know if you need additional details about the UPSSSC examination.
UPSSSC Swasthya Karyakarta PDF Notification in Hindi
Last Updated on December 17, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari