Step by Step Procedure to Apply UP Vivah Anudan, Online Registration Form 2020, Status@ shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Marriage is the significant occasion in Indian Families. Every Indian Parent aspires to celebrate his children’s wedding grandly. Most of the below middle-class families face different problems celebrating their daughter’s marriage, especially in monetary terms. Yogi Aditthyanath Government in Uttar Pradesh launched a scheme, UP Shadi Anudan, also called UP Marriage Incentive Scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides monetary assistance to the beneficiary girl parents to celebrate the marriage without any hurdles.The eligible applicants can visit the official portal shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in to apply online for the Marriage Incentive scheme introduced by the UP Government.
This article explains the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Online Apply and Registration Form 2020 and Checking the Application Status Online.
What is UP Shadi Anudan
- The UP Government introduced the UP Anudan Shadi Scheme under the leadership of CM Yogi Adithyanath.
- Under this scheme, the government gives a helping hand to the girl’s family to celebrate her marriage.
- The wedding girl’s family will receive a financial incentive of 51,000 Rupees from the government.
- This scheme is for the girl who belongs to the SC/ST, OBC, Minority families.
- The eligible low-income families can apply online on the official portal.
Please do visit : IGRP UP Article
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the UP Vihah Anudan Yojana.
- The applicant’s family should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The girl’s family should belong to a low-income level group.
- The applicant girl age should be 18 years of age for applying the UP Marriage Incentive Scheme.
- The candidate should hold all the documents required for the application.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
Apply Online for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana @ shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Government’s marriage incentive scheme. This scheme is for low-income families who are not in a position to bear the marriage expenses.
- Visit the official portal of UP Shadi Anudan.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the General, SC/ST Category Applications.
- It then redirects the online user to the Registration Page below.
UP Marriage Grant Scheme Online Registration Form 2020 @ shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- In the Applicant Details, Enter the Daughter’s Wedding Date, District, Urban/Rural Area, Tehsil, Upload the Applicant, and Daughter photo.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant and the Name of the Daughter, Religion, Caste, and Caste Certificate Number and Upload the Photocopy of Identity Card.
- Enter the Name of Father/Husband of the Applicant, Gender of the Applicant, Name of the Daughter’s Father.
- If the applicant is a widow or disabled, select the option Yes.
- Enter the Applicant’s Relationship with daughter, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Click Yes/No, if the applicant is applying for another daughter.
- In the Wedding Details Section, Enter Name of the Groom, Full Address of Groom, Daughter’s Date of Birth, Age of Daughter, Photocopy of age proof, Marriage Verification Certificate, Age of Groom, Upload Photocopy of Marriage Certificate.
- In the Annual Income Details Section, Enter the Annual Income issued by Tehsil, Income Certificate Number, and Upload the Income Certificate photocopy.
- In the Bank Detail Section, Enter the Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, and Upload the details of the Bank Pass Book.
- Type the Code Written in the form, as shown.
- Click on the Save Button.
Note: The applicants belong to the Minority, and the Other Backward Classes can also apply for this scheme by filling the respective application forms. Moreover, the process remains the same for the other applicants.
Don’t Miss the Mission Shakti Yojana UP Article
Check Online Application Status of UP Vivah Anudan Scheme
Let us see the online procedure to check the status of the applicant after the registration process.
- Visit the Official Portal.
- Click on the Application Form Status on the Home Page.
- It then displays the below page shown.
- Enter the Application Number, Bank Account Number, and Password.
- Type the Code and Click on the Login button.
- It then displays the application status of the beneficiary.
UP Marriage Grant FAQ’s
What is the incentive that an applicant girl receives under the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme?
The applicant girl receives an amount of 51,000 Rupees under the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme.
Are the family’s male children can claim the marriage grants under the UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2020?
No, the scheme is applicable for only the daughters in the family who will get married.
Can I check the status of my application after the registration process?
Yes, the applicants can check the status of their application after the registration process.
Is the marriage certificate a mandatory document to submit at the time of the registration?
Yes, it is a must to submit the marriage certificate online at the time of registration for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.