Apply Online for UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2021 (Rs. 900/Month) for Adopting Stray Cattle, Eligibility & Notification Form
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched another scheme for stray cattle in the state. This scheme’s main objective is to encourage citizens to adopt cows and take to their homes. Moreover, the people who adopt the stray cattle will get an incentive of Rs. 900 per month that comes around Rs. 30 per day. The government has made around 1 lakh cows available for adoption. The adopted cattle will be ear-tagged once after an individual adopts them. Beneficiaries will receive the amount from their banks directly to their accounts.
The interested applicants can apply online for the scheme for adopting the cattle.
UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2021
This article explains the procedure to apply UP Sahbhagita Yojana 2021, Rupees 900 incentive for stray cattle, eligibility criteria, and official notification form.
Adityanath said, “This plan is a part of the process to brighten the future of society as well as the nation. We have arranged that all the destitute cows be brought to the cow shelter, and if a farmer is willing to keep a cow, he will be given Rs 900 per month as a maintenance fee. This system will also be reviewed every month.”
Highlights of the Uttar Pradesh Sahbhagitha Scheme
Let us see the highlights of the UP Cow Adoption Scheme launched by the Yogi Adithyanath Government.
- This scheme is also called as UP Destitute Cow Participation Scheme.
- The scheme curbs the illegal slaughtering of cattle in the state.
- Candidates who adopt the cattle will get an incentive of Rupees 900 per month.
- Around 66,257 cows have been given under the scheme, 1071 cows were distributed among 1069 families of malnourished children.
- The aim of the 1st phase of the UP Sahbhagita Scheme is to hand over one lakh cattle to the people.
- The adopted animals will be ear-tagged for easy monitoring by the assigned committee.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria for the applicants to get eligible for the UP Shabagitha Scheme.
- The interested applicants should be a resident of the state with proper identity proof.
- The preference will be given to the people who are farmers by profession.
- The candidate adopting the cow should not sell it under any circumstances.
Apply Online for UP Sahbhagita Yojana
- In this instance, we don’t have information regarding the online application form or the registration form for the Destitute Cow Adoption Scheme launched by the Adithyanath Government.
- We will keep you updated once there is the official information from the government regarding the online application procedure.
UP Stray Cattle Adoption Scheme (Rs. 900/Month (Rs.30/Day) Notification Form
Let us see the Notification Form for the recently announced Shahbagita Notification Form below.
UP Sahbhagita Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Sahbhagita Yojana introduced by the UP Yogi Adithyanath Government?
The main objective of the Sahbhagita Scheme announced by the UP Government is to make the citizens and farmers adopt the stray cattle.
What is the maintenance cost that the government will provide to the persons adopting the stray cows?
The government will provide a maintenance cost of Rupees 900 per month to the persons adopting the stray cows.
How to Register Online for the UP Shahbagita Yojana launched by the UP Government?
There is no official information about the online procedure to adopt stray cattle by the citizens. We will keep you updated once after the official launch of the online process.
Can I sell the adopted cattle under any circumstances?
No. The adopted people have no right to sell the cattle under any circumstances.