Almost everything is digitalized nowadays, and every company offers digital services. The Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council of India now offers an Online Services Option for pharmacists’ convenience and benefit. The system offers UP PCI Registration, pharmacist renewals as well as restorations, pharmacist transfer from another Council to UPPC, and many more functions that were previously only available offline. The UP PCI portal allows pharmacists to get the UP PCI online application form 2022 and register with the Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council in order to access a range of online services. Users must submit basic information such as contact numbers and email addresses while registering for the UP PCI registration. They can then log in and upload their UP PCI online application form 2022 when their mobile number and email address have been verified.
In this post, we’ll go over all of the specifics about all of the online services that the pharmacist is qualified for. So, keep on reading till the very end to learn more about UP PCI registration, UP PCI status check, and other related topics.
About UP PCI
The state government formed the Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council in 1948. The UP Pharmacy Council’s main goal is to govern all pharmaceutical professions in the state. This organisation registers eligible pharmacists who are pursuing a pharmacy degree in accordance with the Pharmacy Act. The Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council’s main headquarter is in the state’s capital, Lucknow. The Council has also introduced a number of programs for local and hospital pharmacists, as well as providing course materials to help them flourish in the field.
UP PCI registration 2022 – Apply Online
The UP PCI online application form 2022 for pharmacists is made available through the official UP PCI website. Here are the steps mentioned below to register yourself as a pharmacist with the UP PCI.
- Open a browser on any internet connected device and head on to the official website of UP PCI @ uppc.in.
- Scroll down to find the option for Online Services. Click on the option for “Click Here for Online Registration to avail above online services of council” to start with the UP PCI registration process.
- Users should now be redirected to the registration form on the portal. Ensure to fill in accurate details while registering yourself at the portal.
- After entering all the details like mobile number, email, name etc, click on the “Register” button.
- Once you are done with the portal registration, login to the dashboard for UP PCI registration.
- Users should now find themselves on the dashboard. Find the option for “Request for Pharmacist Registration” to get the UP PCI online application form 2022.
- Users will now be redirected to the New Registration page. Click on the option for “Apply for Registration of Pharmacist”.
- Users will be asked to verify if they are already enrolled with any other state pharmacy council. Click on “No”.
- Get the UP PCI online application form 2022 on the next page. Fill in accurate details mentioned in the application form and click on the option “Save and Next” found on the bottom of the page.
- On the next step, users will need to upload the requisite documents for UP PCI registration.
- Here is the list of documents needed for first time registration verifications.
- After uploading all the documents, you should have successfully registered for UP PCI.
UP PCI Application status check
Now that you are done with the registration process, you will need to do a UP PCI status check to verify the approval. Let us take a look at the complete process of doing a UP PCI status check.
- First login to the homepage of UP PCI using the login you created during the previous step.
- Head on to the dashboard and find the option for Request for Registration of Pharmacist.
- On the next page, click on the option for “View Registration Application Status”
- Users should now be able to track the status of their application with the UP PCI.
Frequently asked questions
Are there any charges for UP PCI registration?
New users will need to pay a fee of 500 INR plus taxes if they want to register with UP PCI.
Does UP PCI offer training to pharmacists?
Yes, the UP PCI offers comprehensive training to pharmacists.
What are the other services available at the UP PCI portal?
Apart from pharmacist registrations, there are plenty of other services to avail of from the portal. This includes :
Pharmacist registration renewal or restoration
Transfer of pharmacist from another council to UP PCI.
Getting duplicate certificates.
Name or address change.
Application modifications or upgrades.
Getting NOCs for transfer to another council.
Last Updated on May 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari