How to Apply for High-Security Number Plate (HSRP) in Uttar Pradesh | Apply & Check Status (Bike, Car) @bookmyhsrp portal
HSRP UP online service has made lives easy. Now apply online for high-security number plates in Uttar Pradesh using the bookmyhsrp portal. UP High-security registration plate is now mandatory for vehicles and you must fill in the registration form. After applying online, you can check the status of your application.
As per CMVR 1989 Act Rule Number 50, it is mandatory for all two-wheelers and four-wheelers owners to install High-Security Number Plates on their vehicles. This rule has been following by all the states including Uttar Pradesh, and also made the number plate registration mandatory. The objective of the HSRP Registration is to identify the stolen and vehicles with duplicate number plates easily.
The application to apply for High-Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh can be submitted online by entering the vehicle details at the official bookmyhsrp portal.
HSRP UP | High-Security Number Plate Uttar Pradesh
This article explains the High-Security Registration for Card and Bikes and the online application procedure on the official portal bookmyhsrp.com.
Recent Changes/Updates in HSRP UP Application Process
Let us see the recent changes that have been made in the application process of UP HSRP.
- From here on, the customer no need to enter all the details of the vehicle. He/she should be required to enter the vehicle number to fetch all the details regarding the Vehicle Database that is integrated with UP HSRP Portal.
- Customers will now have to enter only the last five digits of the engine and chassis number.
- The company has also introduced a new application whereby an SMS goes to the customer and dealer, letting them know that the plate is on its way to the designated address for affixation once a plate is dispatched from the embossing center.
- The rider-fitters will also have to enter the App’s photographs, confirming that affixation has been done. Moreover, an SMS will be sent to the dealer and vehicle owner regarding the same.
- For home delivery affixation, the company currently has more than 450 rider-fitters. The number is expected to go up to 600 in the first week of January.
- The company has also launched separate helpline numbers and email addresses for general inquiries and specific grievances related to the affixation of HSRP at dealerships and during a home delivery.
UP Sarkari Yojana
UP Book MY HSRP Portal (Car, Bike) | Apply Online, Register @ bookmyhsrp.com
Let us see the procedure to book an appointment for Cars and Bikes on the official bookmyhsrp.com website. This process is for the applicants of Uttar Pradesh who wish to register for High-Security Number Plates online.
- Visit the official portal of UP Book MY HSRP.
- On the Home Page Click on the HSRP Number Plate Plus Colour Plate or Only Colour Sticker.
- Click the First Option – HSRP Number Plate Plus Colour Plate.
- Select the Private Vehicle or Commercial Vehicle from both the options.
- Click on the Private Vehicle, and it redirects the applicant to the below page.
- Now Select Petrol, Diesel, Electric vehicle, CNG or CNG+ Petrol from the given options.
- It then redirects to the type of vehicle options, as shown below.
- Select the two-wheelers or four-wheelers from the given alternatives.
- Selecting the two-wheeler displays the given page.
- Select the Scooter, Motor Cycle or Auto Rickshaw from the given options.
- Select the brand of the vehicle from the given alternatives.
- It then redirects to the new web page.
- Choose Uttar Pradesh from the given states.
- It then redirects to the new page which shows the list of dealers.
- Select the dealer’s name out of the available dealers.
- It then shifts to the Vehicle Information Page, where the user requires to enter the information related to his/her vehicle.
- In the Vehicle Information, Enter the Registration Number, Registration Date, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Email ID, Mobile Number, and the Vehicle Number.
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the final step, the applicants should make the payment online. However, the vehicle owners can also enter the GST Number, if registered.
- It completes the payment process, and the order will be confirmed through the mail and phone number.
Note: You can also Reschedule the appointment or cancel the Order if required. These features are available on the official website.
High Security Number Plate Home Installation Uttar Pradesh – Check List 2021
If you want to know whether the HSRP can be fixed at your home or not, after booking it online, you should first check the complete list of applicable areas. If your area is listed here, you can make use of home HSRP installation, else you cannot. Below is Pin Code wise home-delivery applicable areas :
UP HSRP Status Check Track Order
The applicants can also check the status of their application, using the steps given below:
- First of All, Visit the “Status Checking” Page
- Now, in the first section, enter your order number. This order number was given to you when you successfully applied for a New High-security number plate.
- Then Enter your Vehicle’s Registration Number
- Finally, enter the captcha and click on “Search’ to check the status of your application.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200 201
UP High Security Registration Number Plate FAQ’s
Is the High-Security Registration Number Plate mandatory in Uttar Pradesh?
All the vehicle owners must register for High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh.
Can I select the dealer of my choice from the UP HSRP Portal online?
The applicants can select the dealer of their choice from the UP HSEP Portal online.
What is the mode of payment for UP High Security Registration Plates on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The candidates can pay the registration fee online on the bookmyhsrp portal.
Do the applicants check the appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The applicants can check the status appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal.
Whom to contact for general queries or complaints?
For general queries, you can dial the toll-free number 8929722201 or drop an email at email@example.com. For grievance, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8929722203 for dealer-related complaints. For Home delivery, related queries write an email to email@example.com or call 8929722202
Last Updated on October 17, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari