Do you anything about UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022?CM of Uttar Pradesh Sh Yogi Adityanath initiated this UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022 in order to provide assistance to students. In the wake of Covid 19, education is getting digitalized so therefore CM started this scheme to provide free smartphone for education to deserving students. Moreover, it is very good initiative by UP Government to provide ease to students in these tough times. So as we all know this Mobile is for meritorious students and have weak financial background,this is a great help to many people.
Smartphone has taken place of many things and is now an essential for all the people.For students ,it is the prime essential that will help them in the education and achieving all their goals. Through smartphones children are attending online classes and learning a lot of things on their own. Uttar Pradesh government has thus taken decision to provide free smartphones through UP free smartphone yojana 2022 to benefit the children.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana
Now the government is helping the students by providing them smartphones through UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2022. If you also want to fill the application form, Then this article has all the information related to UP Smartphone Scheme Registration 2022,Such benefits under the scheme, its eligibility, documentation needed, and steps to fill the online registration form and How to Apply.
UP Muft Mobile Scheme
Amid Coronavirus, students have facing problems for taking classes. Vaccination for below 18 years has still not been authorized. And due to this our children’s safety is also very important for us. But for children, their education is one of the important aspects of life. As online classes are the only solution we can opt for during the covid19 pandemic for education. So, many students in the state can not afford smart systems like smartphones, laptops, computers etc.
For this, the state government is coming up with a scheme. Along with this, the state government will also give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination. Along with this, arrangements will also be made for digital access including free Wi-Fi in educational institutions, so that the youth will be made technically proficient and resourceful
Please Visit Our Articles
Haj Committee Registration 2022
Delhi Electric Auto Application
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Yojana is to continue the online education of Students smoothly. Apart from this, the government will also give allowance to reduce the financial difficulties of the youth appearing in three competitive examinations. Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme. Now students do not need to think about their financial condition to buy a tablet or a smartphone.
Key Features of UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2022
The following are the key features of Uttar Pradesh free smartphone scheme 2022:
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone scheme has been launched on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- The Chief Minister announced that the students doing graduate, post graduate and diploma will be given the benefit of this facility.
- The state government is going to prepare a special fund of 3,000 crores for the youth.
- Corporate groups, various financial institutions, universities will also contribute to this fund.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
HIGHLIGHTS of UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2022
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022
Hon’ble CM Yogi Adityanath Ji
State Government of Uttar Pradesh
Benefit of Scheme
To give Smartphones
Students in Uttar Pradesh
Through smartphone, student can easily take online classes
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022 – Benefits
The following are the benefits of Uttar Pradesh free smartphone Yojana 2022:
- The government has to provide free smartphones to needy students.
- In Smartphones, study material has been already loaded for students.
- According to the scheme, the smartphone given to students can be easily accessible without an internet connection.
- UP state has 18 Government colleges. And each will be given at least 8 to 9 smartphones for the academic session 2022.
- Each smartphone has high-resolution quality.
- And they have a big 6- inch screen size of smartphones.
- Because using too much smart gadgets can affect the eyes of students. So the government has giving big-screen smartphones.
- Students from areas, where e-learning material is not possible. So they can apply under this scheme. And get updated as well.
- Also, with the help of the scheme, they will not be lagging in studies from other students
Eligibility Criteria for UP Free Smartphone Yojana
For applying under this scheme. If you want to know eligibility criteria. Then you can read it below. As we are updating with all the necessary details. So that you can also get the benefit of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant should be a student.
- Also, the student applying under the scheme belongs to UP state only.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh
- For getting benefits, he/ she has studied in a government institute or in a government-aided school.
- The annual income of student families should not more than 2 lakh per annum as well.
- Students should be from poor backgrounds.
- Only those students will get benefits, who don’t have a backlog in the previous class
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022 – Documents required
With the help of documents only, you can apply to this scheme Or for any other yojana. Documents are always required either for The Government of India or The Government of State released various schemes from time to time. For helping the needy public, these yojana’s are beneficial. So, if you also want to apply under this scheme,then do read our article for documents required.
- School Id Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Marks details from the previous class.
- Contact details
- Recent Passport Size photo
The main motive behind starting online services is to save people’s time and money as well. Before this, for having any scheme benefit, people need to apply through government offices. And for that, they need to go again and again for the application procedures. Now, with the help of online, you can apply it through your home or from any nearest computer center.
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Yojana 2022: Online Registration Form
- During his address in the assembly, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced that the state government is coming up with a plan to provide smartphones and laptops to 1 crore youth with a fund of Rs 3,000 crore.
- Along with this, the state government will also give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination.
- The CM said that smartphones will be given to the students of undergraduate, postgraduate, technical education and diploma courses.
- The same Competitive Examination Allowance will be given for 3 examinations.
- UP government free smartphones for 4 lakh Anganwadi workers is a move to promote the welfare of Anganwadi workers in the state, the Uttar Pradesh government will equip these workers with smartphones.
- There are 1.89 lakh Anganwadi centres in the state and around four lakh workers. All data related to women and children schemes will now be in the hands of Anganwadi workers, the release said, adding that the government will also train them about how to use smartphones efficiently for their work.
All Applicants who are willing to apply for this scheme should download online application from the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
How to Apply for UP Free Smartphone
Procedure to Apply for Online Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Yojana 2022 is as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Yojana 2022 i.e. up.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: If you want to apply under UP Free Smartphone scheme 2021-22 then you have to wait for some time now. The government has just announced the launch of this scheme.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of UP State Government and Apply Online for UP Free Laptop Scheme.
FAQs on UP Free Smartphone Scheme
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme 2022?
To apply for UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2022, you have to go to the website up.gov.in and you can apply by filling your details.
How to become a beneficiary for Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme?
If you are a native of Uttar Pradesh and studying in a government or private college, then you can apply for the up free smartphone scheme. After registering it, you can get the smartphone.
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme 2022 has been launched by?
The scheme of free smart phone in Uttar Pradesh has been started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under this scheme free mobile phone will be given to all the needy students.
What are the documents required for Uttar Pradesh free smartphone Yojana 2022?
Documents required are as follows:
School Id Certificate
Marks details from the previous class.
Recent Passport Size photo.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari