Check Out the recently announced Unlock 4.0 Guidelines | Download 4 Notification, PDF, Key points
The government has announced the Unlock 4.0 Guideline, also called as Lock Down Exit Plan in India. According to the latest sources, the Indian Government has officially announced the Unlock 4.0 Guidelines, which will be implemented from 1st September 2021 in India. However, the Government announced the unlock 4.0 with the guidelines regarding Transportation, Education, Cinema Halls, and Other Domestic Services.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines | Download Unlock 4 Notification, PDF, Keypoints
This article explains to you about the Unlock 4.0, Government Notification, PDF Files, and key points about the Unlock 4.0.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines: Download Unlock 4 Notification, PDF
Let us have a look at the Official Notification of Unlock 4.0 Guidelines.
- Visit the official portal of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- On the Home Page of the Portal, Click on the Notifications.
- In notifications list, search for What’s New, then it displays Unlock 4.0 Guidelines.
- It displays the Unlock 4.0 Guidelines link.
- Click on the link; then it downloads the Unlock 4.0 Guidelines in the PDF Format in the browser to your Personal Computer.
Key Points of Unlock 4.0 in India
Let us look at the Key Points that are likely to be announced by the Government of India for Unlock 4.0.
- The cinema halls remains closed even after 1st September 2021. However, the open air theatres will be opened following the Standard Operating Procedures set by the government.
- The Metro Trains that have been not operating since March 2021 is going to operate from 7th September 2021. The Metro Train Services are going to operate in grade wise according to instructions given by the government.
- Previously it was planned to re-open all the educational institutions, including schools and colleges from 1st September. In taking the present crisis under consideration, the Government ordered not to open the schools. However, the students from Class IX to XII can attend with the written consent of the parents. However, students who are pursuing their Ph.D’s and other relevant courses can attend the college by taking proper safety measures.
- Already, in the previous unlock 3.0, the Government has given to most of the transportation like Buses, Trains, and Domestic Flights commuting between the different states in India.
- People can organise social gatherings like functions and wedding celebrations with a limited strength of 100 members.
- However, there are very fewer chances to resume International Flights in considering the present crisis in the state.
- As of now, the government gave permission to run the domestic flight services across the country. A few international flights are running in between a few countries under the name Vande Bharat Flights abiding by the instructions given by the Government.
- In most Indian States, the liquor shops have been opened under the guidelines issued by the local governments. It is expected that the same guidelines will apply to the liquor shops and bars.
- In lock down 3.0, the other commercials like Retail Shops, Textiles shops, Stationery and other shops have already opened, and there is no change in that.
- Along with the Unlock 4.0 Guidelines, the government has also mentioned that the citizens have to take the strict measures to protect themselves from Covid 19 by following Social Distancing, Wearing Masks etc.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines FAQ
What is the tentative date of the Unlock 4.0 official announcement?
The Unlock 4.0 Guidelines are going to implement from 1st September 2021.
Can we expect the re-opening of Schools and Colleges from 1st September 2021 in Unlock 4.0?
In the present situation, the government is not allowing the educational institutions to re-open in the unlock 4.0.
Can I download the PDF File of the Unlock 4.0 Notification into my system?
Yes, the citizens can download the official notification regarding Unlock 4.0 from the MHA Official Portal.
What services are likely to start on 1st September 2021 in Lock Down 4.0?
Metro Train Services,Flights, Cinema Halls, Mobility of Persons to other states is going to start from 1st September 2021.