Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar is a new initiative launched by the TN government department (cmhelpline tnega org ). This program allows the people of Tamilnadu to raise their voices in case of any problem. Apart from online complaint lodging, you can use the helpline email address given on the website too. The web app offers various services to the citizens like applying online, checking status, etc.
After coming to power, the Tamilnadu-led DMK party has started initiating several schemes for the people. One of such initiatives is Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar, launched by the government. It is an Integrated & Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System (IIPGCMS) dedicated to resolving the people’s grievances. Using the Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin website, the citizens can directly file their complaints online on the official complaint portal of TN CM M K Stalin.
- 1 Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar
- 1.1 Features of Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin website | TN Helpline Portal cmhelpline tnega org
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for Complaint on Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website
- 1.3 Visit IIPGCMS Portal
- 1.4 Get Registered.
- 1.5 Fill in the sign up form
- 1.6 Enter OTP
- 1.7 Login to File complaints
- 1.8 Enter asked details to submit complaint
- 1.9 Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Complaint Status Check on Stalin Website
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar
This article explains the online process to apply online on Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Portal, Procedure to Check the Status on Stalin Website online.
If you belong to Tamilnadu and want to make any complaint at a higher level, the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar website is the solution. You must read this article and understand the process from submitting a complaint to checking the status.
|⚡Topic||Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website|
|⚡Purpose||Online complaint making & Status checking|
|⚡Email Addressemail@example.com or dial toll-free number 1100|
Features of Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin website | TN Helpline Portal cmhelpline tnega org
Let us see the Tamilnadu CM Helpline Portal features launched by the state government to redress the grievances.
- IIPGCMS (CM Helpline) is an inclusive, integrated, and convenient public grievance redressal platform launched by the TN government.
- Using this portal, the applicants can file and track their grievances related to government services, schemes, and civic issues.
- The citizens can file their grievances via multiple channels by calling the helpline, web portal, mobile app, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, post, or by visiting the grievance call center in person.
- Moreover, the candidates can ask questions, provide suggestions, and see announcements from the CM.
How to Apply Online for Complaint on Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website
Let us see the online process to apply grievances online on the TN CM Stalin helpline portal.
Stalin Website (Ungal Thoguthiyil) Apply Online
Total Time: 3 minutes
Visit IIPGCMS Portal
The first step is to head to the IIPGCMS Official website.
Next step is to get registered. Once you are at homepage, use the sign up option
Fill in the sign up form
Now complete the sign up process by filling the user registration form. Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number & Click on the Submit button.
Now, you need to enter the received OTP to verify your mobile number & complete the registration process.
Login to File complaints
Now, you can login & submit grievance
Enter asked details to submit complaint
Enter the Petitioner’s Name, Select the Option: Public/Individual Grievance, and Enter the Grievance Details.
The applicants can tick on the checkbox to enter a different address from the above. Select the Government/Department, Local Body Type, Grievance Type, Grievance Sub-Type, Sub Department, Responsible Officer, and Enter the Grievance Title. Upload the grievance file that is less than 20 MB of size. Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Complaint Status Check on Stalin Website
Let us look at the online procedure to check the complaint status on the Stalin Website.
- Visit the Official Portal of IIPGMS.
- It takes the online applicants to the home page below.
- Click on the button: To know the status of the petition.
- On the newly opened page, the applicant should enter his/her application number to track the status of the filed grievance.
- It then displays the status of the complaint filed.
- Please note that if you have not filed any grievances, it then shows the No Grievances Found alert on the page.
|Ungal Thoguthuyil Muthalamaichar Website||Visit Now|
|Sign up||Register Here|
|Do Check||TN New Govt Schemes|
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Apply Online FAQs
What is the full form of IIPGCMS concerning the following article?
The full form of IIPGCMS is Integrated & Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System.
Who can file a complaint on the Ungal Thoguthuyil Muthalamaichar official website?
Any citizen of Tamilnadu who is facing a problem with the system or with the government can file a grievance on the CM Stalin Website.
Can I track the status of my application after filing the complaint online on the IIPGCMS Portal?
The applicants can track the status of their complaints online on the IIPGCMS portal.
How to use the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar CM Helpline Portal of Tamilnadu?
The online complainers should login to the portal, enter their grievance, submit the form, and track their grievance.
Which Email address can be used for technical issues?
If you are facing technical issues, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial toll free number 1100