[Apply Now] UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 1431 LT Assistant Teacher Vacancy, Online Application Form @sssc.uk.gov.in
The recruitment board of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced a piece of good news for the Assistant Teacher aspirants in the state. According to the sources, the government will fill around 1431 LT Assistant Teacher posts in Uttarakhand. After the application process, the candidates should attend for a Written Test (Online) and the Personal Interview or Online Interview in the next round.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
The eligible aspirants can apply for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 online the portal by filling the online application form on the sssc.uk.gov.in portal.
This article explains the UKSSSC Recruitment, Applying online for 1431 LT Assistant Teachers Vacancies, Online Registration Form and Application Procedure on the official portal.
Overview of UKSSSC Teachers Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher LT Recruitment 2021|
|Total Vacancies||1431 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Last Date of Application||04 December 2021|
Let us see the eligiblity criteria for the aspirants who wish to register for the UKSSSC Recruitment.
- The applicants should be residents of Uttarakhand State.
- The applicant should have LT Diploma in the subject-related stream.
- The candidates holding B. Ed Degree from a recognized university are also eligible for applying the vacancies.
- The applicant’s minimum required age should be 21 years, and the maximum age limit is 42 years. However, there is age relaxation for the special category candidates.
How to Apply Online for LT Assistant Teacher Vacancies@ sssc.uk.gov.in
The eligible applicants can visit the official portal of the sssc.uk.gov.in on or before 4th December 2021 and apply for the Assistant Teacher Vacancies.
- Visit the Official Portal of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page below.
- Scroll down the Home Page, Click on the Exams/Recruitment on the left side.
- It then redirects the applicants to the following page.
- Click on the Candidate Register Here Tab.
UKSSSC Online Registration Form 2021
- It takes the applicant to the page shown below.
- In the personal details section, enter the Candidate Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- It generates the OTP to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given field.
- Enter the Candidate Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Select Yes for the question Are you holding an Aadhar Card.
- Enter the Additional Information like Date of Birth, Age, Nationality.
- Select Yes if you are an orphan.
- Enter Phone Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Permanent identification mark on the body, Present Residential Area, Gender and Marital Status
- Enter the Domicile and Disability Details.
- Enter if your parents belong to the Army, Central/State Government Employees, and belong to Uttarakhand’s non-transferable services.
- Select Category, Sub Category Reservation Details.
- Select Yes if you are an Ex-Army Person and if you are a dependant of a freedom fighter.
- Click Save and Next.
- In the Address Section, Enter the details of Permanent and Correspondance Address such as House Number, Name of the premises, Road, Lane, Area, Locality Land Mark Details on both the sides, as shown below.
- Enter the other details like State, District, Tehsil, Village, PIN, and Nearest Police Station Details.
- Click on Save and Next.
- In the other details section, Enter Yes if your name was registered under any district employment office.
- Select Yes if you have at least two years of Territorial Army Experience.
- In the Black List Declaration Section, Enter if criminal cases are pending against you or debarred from any examination.
- Enter the other details of the candidate, such as Place of Residence, Place of Schooling, Type of Institution of class 10th, Father’s and Mother’s Qualification, and Occupation.
- Select Mode of Preparation and Mode of Study.
- Click Save and Next.
- In the Qualification Details, Add the Type, Year, Name of Course, Subject, Board, etc.
- Enter the Work Experience and the Employment Details.
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the documents section, upload the signature, photo, and left thumb impression.
- In the LT Details Section, Select the Post.
- Select Yes if you are a Government Teacher of Uttarakhand.
- Select Yes if you are qualified for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- Enter the Qualification Details and Click on the Next button.
- In the Enter the Date, Place, and Choice of Exam Centre Preferences.
- Selecting the Bank of Baroda Option will take you to the given below page.
- The user can now pay the application fee through the Debit, Credit, Internet Banking, and UPI, as shown above.
- After the payment, the user can complete the registration process.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What are the number of vacancies for UKSSSC LT Assistant Teachers Recruitment?
The UKSSSC will fill 1431 vacancies of the LT Assistant Teachers Recruitment.
What is the application fee an application should pay for applying the Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2021?
The applicants can pay 300 Rupees Application Fee selecting either the Bank of Baroda or HDFC Bank.
Are the B.Ed candidates eligible for applying for the UKSSSC Recruitment?
Yes, the candidates who completed B.Ed can apply for the teacher’s recruitment exam of Uttarakhand State.
What is the last date for submission of application forms online on the portal?
The last date for submission of the application form online is 4th December 2021.