UK Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration, Apply, Online Registration for E-Pass & Download on smartcitydehradun Portal
Due to the Covid Pandemic, most of the people who are natives of Uttarakhand stucked in different places across India. To help the people of the state, Uttarakhand Government initiated a portal “Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration.” The main objective of this initiation is to bring back the migrant labourers and other people working outside by providing E-Pass to the citizens.
However, citizens can apply their E-Pass on the Smarktcity Dehradun Portal to avail this E-Pass facility.
UK Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration, Apply, Online Registration for E-Pass & Download on smartcitydehradun Portal.
In this article, we guide you about the Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration, Application Procedure, Online Registration and Downloading E-Pass on the official Portal.
Essential Guidelines for the Citizens
- The applicant has to undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine if applicable as per the state guidelines.
- The applicant applying for the E-Pass should not be from any containment zone from the city/district/state.
- The migrants entering into the state should carry a medical screening certificate along with him, and the applicant is not allowed without the medical screening certificate.
How to apply for UK Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration @ smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
Let us see the step by step procedure to apply for the Pravasi Registration on the smartcitydehradun Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Click on the Pravasi aur Anya Panjikaran option on the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects to the below Page as Shown.
- On the redirected Page, you can select प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण – उत्तराखंड आने के लिए or प्रवासी पंजीकरण – अन्य राज्य जाने के लिए.
- If the applicant wants to enter the Uttarakhand State, he/she should select the first option. If he/she wants to come from the other state, he/she should choose the second option.
How to Register Online for E-Pass @ smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- Select the प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण – उत्तराखंड आने के लिए and click on apply.
- It opens up a Registration Form with the Instructions for the applicants below.
- After reading the instructions, the applicant should start filling the application process.
- In the first section, enter the request type such as Coming to Uttarakhand, Uttarakhand to other State, Inter-District Uttarakhand.
- Select the Mode of Travel you wants to travel.
- In the Category of the Traveler Section, Select the Registration Category under which you wish to apply, and also enter the Sub-Category.
- Enter the Journey Date, and Select Yes if you have Covid Negative Report or else Select the Option NO.
- Select the option Yes, if you are coming outside from India or else select the option NO.
- Enter the Details of Travelling To and Travelling from details like State, District, City/Town, Residential Address.
- Now, in the Applicant Details Section, Enter the complete details of the applicant such as Name, Phone Number, Email, Address for communication, Government ID Proof with Number.
- Also, enter Arogya Set App Status, and whether the applicant is coming from high load zone area as shown below.
- In the Travelling Plan Section, enter the vehicle details like Vehicle Number, Number of Passengers, Vehicle Seating Capacity, Number of Travelers and Purpose of Registration.
- Upload the Documentary/Address Proof and agree on all the conditions by marking on the check boxes displayed below.
- Verify all the details and click on Submit.
- After successful registration, the applicant receives a unique application number.
- Keep the Application Number Safe for future references.
How to Download E-Pass Online @ smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- Go back to the Home Page of the official Portal.
- Click on the Download Registration on प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण – उत्तराखंड आने के लिए.
- It redirects the applicant to the below page.
- Enter the Application Number and Registered Mobile Number.
- Click Submit after entering the details.
- It then displays the application status along with E-Pass.
- Select the option Download E-Pass, and then the system downloads the E-Pass into your system.
- You can take the print out of the E-Pass to for future reference.
UK Uttarakhand Pravasi Registration FAQ
Is the medical screening report mandatory to apply for the Pravasi Registration Online on the Portal?
Yes, the applicant has to submit the medical screening report to avail th Pravasi Registration Services.
Can I apply for Pravasi Registration E-Pass offline?
No, the applicants can only apply for the E-Pass only through online mode on Dehradun Smart City Portal.
Are the applicants from Containment Zone eligible to apply for E-Pass on the Portal?
No, the applicants from the containment zone are not eligible for applying E-Pass on the Dehradun Smart City Portal.
Can I check my application status and download the E-Pass from the Portal?
Yes, the applicant check, download and print the E-Pass from the Portal.