Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Ujjwala Yojana 2021, Free Cylinder Connection Scheme, Registration and Application Form
Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched Ujjwala Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना) in his first tenure as a Prime Minister with the slogan- “Clean Fuel Better Life.” The main motive of the scheme is to provide Free Gas Cylinder Connection to eligible citizens. However, the scheme is specially designed to provide gas cylinders to women in the country to achieve 50 Million LPG Connections all over India.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Free LPG Connection Scheme for the BPL families.
Ujjwala Yojana 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Ujjwala Yojana 2021, Free Cylinder Connection Scheme, Registration, Features, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Application Form.
Key Features of the Ujjwala LPG Scheme
Let us see the key features of the Ujjwala LPG Scheme of the Union Government.
- The LPG connection is released in the name of an adult woman of the BPL family under the Ujjwala Scheme.
- The applicants will be eligible for the connection is identified according to the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) list.
- The Central Government has provided a new LPG connection with the assistance of up to Rs 1600.
- The customer paid the cost of the Hot Plate purchase of the first refill.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana
Let us find the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana.
- Only female members can apply for this Free LPG Connection Scheme in the family.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years and above.
- Candidates should be listed in the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 Data.
- Applicants should belong to the Below Poverty Line families.
- The aspirants should have a savings account in National Bank.
- The candidates should not have any existing gas connection in their name.
How to Apply Online for PM Free LPG Cylinder Connection Scheme 2021 @ pmuy.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of pmuy.gov.in.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Three Horizontal Lines on the Right Top Corner.
- Click on the Download Form on the following page.
- It then redirects the online user to the below forms: Ujjwala Form Hindi, Ujjwala Form English, Ujjwala KYC Form Hindi, and Ujjwala Form KYC Hindi.
- Click on the Ujjwala Form KYC English.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration Form 2021
- It then takes the online applicant to the below and displays the registration form in PDF.
- The candidates should take the printouts of the form and start filling the online application form manually.
- Enter the Applicant’s Name, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Under the Address for LPG Connection, Enter the Proof of Address (POA) Category Code, Landline Number with STD Code, House/Flat Name, Housing/Complex /Building, Land Mark, Street Road Name, City/Town, Village/Panchayat, Block/Sub-District, District, State.
- Enter Floor Number, Area/Post Office Name, Pin Code, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Under the Household Members’ Details aged above 18 years section, Enter the Relationship with Applicant, Name, First Name, Last Name, and Aadhar Number (Attach Copy of Aadhaar Card).
- Under the Pahal Joining Details, Enter the Name in the Aadhaar Card and Aadhaar Number.
- Under the Bank Details Section, Enter the Name in the Bank Account, Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code, and Bank Account Number.
- Under the Ration Card Details Section, Enter the State of Issue and Ration Card Number.
- Under the Equipment Selection, Tick on the Type of LPG Cylinder (14.2 KG or 5 KG) and Answer the Question: Do you need LPG Stove from Distributor (Yes/No).
- Fill in the details on the Declaration Form and Enter the Date & Place.
- Keep the Signature of the Person giving the Declaration and Full Name.
- Also paste the passport sized photograph on the top of the application form.
- After filling all the details successfully, the applicants should attach the necessary documents to the application form.
- In the final step, the applicants should submit the application form to the concerned department.
Note : Please note that official website of the PMUY is not functioning at present. We will keep you updated once the official portal started working normally.
Helpline Number: 1906/18002333555
Free Cylinder Connection Scheme FAQ’s
What is the main motive of the PM Modi Free LPG Connection scheme 2021?
The scheme’s prime objective is to provide free LPG Connections to women and reduce traditional cooking methods that harm the environment.
Who can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
The female applicants who belong to the Below Poverty Families (BPL) are eligible to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
What is the age criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
The interested applicants should be 18 years and above to get eligible for the PM Ujjwala Scheme 2021.
What types of cylinders should an applicant choose while applying for the Free LPG Connection Scheme?
The applicants can choose between 14.2 KG or 5 KG cylinders under the PM Ujjwala Scheme.