Find out how to apply online for Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 and fill in the PMUY Online Registration Form
The central government created the Ujjwala Scheme to help poor and economically disadvantaged women in the country. Free LPG connections were established as part of the initiative to help the most vulnerable members of society. The first phase, which was ongoing until recently, has now been finished. In light of the coronavirus scenario, the Modi administration has launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, or PMUY 2.0, intending to make the lives of ordinary people easier. Approximately one crore eligible women will be significantly helped. Free LPG gas connections will be provided to these ladies. If you are a qualified recipient, you may easily take advantage of the benefits.
Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
This article will be covering the eligibility criteria, benefits as well as how users can apply for Ujjwala yojana’s new connection to avail all the benefits.
Who are eligible under PM Ujjwala yojana 2.0 – PMUY?
Only female applicants can apply under this scheme.
The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
The candidate must be a member of the lower caste SC-ST MBC or be a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin recipient.
The candidate must not have an existing LPG gas connection.
What are the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
- The application woman will receive a free LPG gas connection.
- The refilling of cylinders will be free.
- The applicants will also receive a free gas stove as part of the PM Ujjwala Yojana Connection.
- Under PMUY 2.0, the first Stove cylinder will be provided free of charge.
Ujjwala yojana 2.0 Apply – PMUY Online Application Form 2022
- Users will need to open a browser on their internet-connected device and visit the official website for Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration at the PMUY portal.
- Once on the homepage, click on the option “Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection” from the menu on the top. User should now be greeted with the various details and information required to apply for Ujjwala yojana new connection.
- Go through the requirements carefully and determine if you can apply for benefits under this scheme. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Online Apply.
- Users should now be greeted with the option of choosing the service provider of their choice. These include Indane, Bharatgas and HP gas. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
- For the sake of this tutorial, we will be choosing HP gas. Click on the option “Click here to apply”.
- Users should now be redirected to a new registration page. Choose the Connection Type as “Ujjwala Beneficiary Connection”.
- Now accept the declaration as mentioned on the website and scroll down to select the nearest distributor in your area. You can search by name or according to location.
- Hit “Next” in the bottom of the page after you have successfully selected the appropriate distributor in your area.
- Users will now be redirected to the Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration KYC page.
- Fill in all the relevant details according to the Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration form. Make sure you put in all the accurate details like your ration card number, permanent address, contact information etc. Remember to check in the consent prompts at the top for UIDAI verifications.
- Next, put in your Aadhaar Number and complete the captcha to generate OTP.
- Now select the type of connection you are applying for.
- In the next stage, users will need to upload specific documents to the portal.
- Now add in the relevant details of all the family members. Click on Add Member to add more rows in the menu given.
- Complete the declaration process and hit “Submit”. You have now successfully applied for the Ujjwala yojana new connection for LPG subsidy.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, as the name implies, 2.0 refers to a new version of the plan, namely the second phase of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, which is now in effect. The scheme aims to provide LPG gas connections to every unprivileged family in the country.
Who can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
Only one female member from each unprivileged household can apply under this scheme.
Where can you submit applications for the Ujjwala yojana?
To reap the benefits of the Ujjwala plan, one can complete Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration on the official site or in person at the respective distributor.
What is the Helpline Number for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
The number 1800-266-6696 is a toll-free number for the Ujjwala Yojana, which you can contact without incurring any charges.
When does PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 end?
According to current information, the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 will run through September 30, 2022, however, it may be renewed ahead in the future
Last Updated on May 23, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari