Step by Step Guide to Download UIDAI Aadhaar Card 2021, E Aadhaar PDF by Name & Mobile Number on eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar Card is an essential document for the identification of Indian Citizens issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It acts a proof, which enables the citizens to get eligible for the various schemes and welfare scheme for the citizens of the nation. Besides the government schemes, the Aadhaar Card has also become a virtual proof for multiple things like applying for loans from the banks, enrolling for mobile connections etc.
The citizens of the country can apply and download the Aadhaar Card on the portal heaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
UIDAI Aadhaar Card Download 2021
This article explains the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Download 2021, Important Points, E Aadhaar PDF by Name and Mobile Number on the official portal and Download e-Aadhaar on Mobile.
Important Points to Remember about Aadhaar Card
- The applicants cannot download Aadhaar if their mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- The system sends an OTP to the registered mobile number for verification before allowing the Aadhaar pdf download.
- Citizens cannot download Aadhaar card without OTP.
- The applicants can download e-Aadhaar as many times as they want.
- The E Aadhaar Downloaded can be used in place of your original Aadhaar card anywhere.
- After downloading the online Aadhaar, one can get its print out by entering the password.
Download E Aadhaar PDF by Name and Mobile Number@ eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Find out the step by step online procedure to download e-Aadhaar Card Online by Name and Mobile Number. It is useful when you don’t remember your Aadhaar Number of EID.
- Visit the Official Portal of UIDAI.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, in the Menu Bar click on the My Aadhaar.
- Enter your full name and enter your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and the security code
- Click the Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the Verify OTP button
- A message will appear on the screen informing the Aadhaar number is sent to your registered mobile number.
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Click I have Aadhaar option.
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, full name, pin code, image captcha.
- Click Request OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter this OTP and click Download Aadhaar to download Aadhaar.
Procedure to print E Aadhaar Card Online
Please find out the procedure to take the print our of E Aadhaar Card Online after downloading it from the UIDAI Website.
- The applicant first has to enter the 8-digit password to open his/her e-Aadhaar letter.
- The password consists of the first four letters of the applicant name and the year of his/her birth.
- After the applicant downloads their Aadhaar card in the pdf format from the eaadhaar portal, he/she can print of the Aadhaar card online.
Download Electronic Aadhaar from Umang App
The online users can also download his/her electronic aadhaar from the Umang App, as shown below.
- Download the Umang App from the Playstore.
- It then downloads and installs the app on your mobile.
- Open the app and click on Aadhaar Card under all services tab.
- Click View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker.
- Now, login with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the Verify OTP button.
- Now you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar by clicking on the download icon.
E Aadhaar PDF Download FAQ’s
Can I download Aadhaar Card even if my Mobile Number is not registered with UIDAI?
The citizens cannot download the Aadhaar Card if the applicants mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
Can the applicants Download the e-Aadhaar using the Mobile Application on my Mobile Phones?
The applicants can download the E Aadhaar Card using the Umang App on Mobile Phones.
Can I download my E Aadhaar multiple times on the UIDAI Portal?
The citizens can download the E Aadhaar as many times as possible on the UIDAI Portal.
What is the validity period of the downloaded e-Aadhaar Card Online?
Once the E Aadhaar Card is downloaded, the card is valid for a lifetime and can be downloaded as many times as possible.