TTD Online: Are you planning Tirupati Darshan? If yes, then feed one name in your mind, It’s TTD Online. Yes, TTD online is extremely important because you need it for everything. You need it for Online e-ticket, Darshan, or TTD Seva booking.
All devotees must register their visit on tirupati balaji ap gov in portal.
This article will help you to book your normal tickets (Sarva Darshan tickets), 300 Rs e tickets (Special Entry Darshan Tickets), Tirupati Darshan & Seva booking.
The information at the TTD Online booking portal can sometimes be overwhelming. That’s why we have simplified everything related to TTD online.
TTD stands for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. It is an independent trust that is responsible for management of multiple popular temples across the state.
TTD takes care of 12 Temples and their smaller shrines. About 14,000 people work for TTD.
TTD Online is the online system developed by the TTD to cater with the needs of the devotees. This includes:
- TTD Online ticket Booking (Normal, 300 Rs, Special Entry)
- TTD Darshan booking
- Special Entry Darshan
- TTD Seva Booking
- TTD Accommodation Booking
TTD Online Portal Services
The list is quite long; here are all the services available on the TTD Online portal:
|Accommodation||Special Entry Darshan|
|Differently Abled/Sr.Citizen Darshan||Angapradakshinam|
|Seva Electronic DIP||SV Pranadana Trust Donations (USSES)|
|Swamyvari (e-hundi)||Ammavari (e-hundi)|
|Donor/USSES Privileges||SRIVANI and Other Trust Donations|
|Panchagavya Products||Virtual Seva|
To manage the famous temples in the state of Andhra Pradesh, many independent trusts exist. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is an independent trust that runs the temples in Andhra Pradesh, including the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple.
TTD Darshan (Special/Free Entry) 2023
|Board||TTD ( Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams)|
|State||AP (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Booking Types||Special Entry Ticket (Rs. 300)|
|Special Darshan Ticke Price||Rs. 300|
|Special Darshan Ticket Availability Chart||Check Here|
TTD Rs. 300 Special Entry Ticket Booking
Anybody who is planning for Tirumala darshan, must get knowledge of Tirumala special entry Darshan Rs. 300 ticket. This special entry darshan is also called Seegra Darshan ticket.
It is the best option for the pilgrims. As mentioned, the special Darshan ticket costs Rs. 300. The TTD Online Rs. 300 ticket holders will also get 1 laddu prasad.
As soon as the Special entry darshan chart is released, those who are planning to visit, must complete the booking process. It is possible to book the special entry Darshan three months prior to the actual visit. If you have made your mind recently, you can book the TTD special darshan ticket a week before your actual visit too. However, it depends on the availability of special darshan tickets.
About TTD Online
- TTD Online is all about serving the Tirumala and Tirupati pilgrims. This platform empowers them with online services that will help them make their visit pleasant.
- The special entry or Seeghra Darshanam system was introduced in 2009
- The booking is open round the clock
- Advance booking module for special darshan booking was on 27th August 2014
- On the special darshan portal, pilgrims can book the special darshan tickets for the current day, 3 hours prior to their Darshan slots.
- While booking the darshan tickets, pilgrims have the option to make eHundi offerings
TTD Online 300 rs ticket Booking
Here is the simple process of TTD special darshan booking
- Go to the https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ portal
- Head to “Online Services” section
- Click on “Special Entry Darshan”
- Now you are asked to Login
TTD Online Login
[continued from above]
- Enter your mobile number
- Then, click on “Get OTP”
- After entering the correct OTP, you are redirected to the “Special Entry Darshan Availability” Chart
Special Entry Darshan Availability Chart
[continued from above]
The special entry darshan availability chart looks like the image above
As you can see, in the image, there are no green boxes, which means the slots are already full. In such case you need to wait for the next special Entry darshan chart.
How to Book TTD Special Darshan Rs. 300 E Tickets
[continued from above]
- If you see a green box, click on it to complete the booking
- After you select the date, you need to select the time slot
- Then, provide the available time slot
- Also mention the number of persons. Kindly note that max 6 tickets can be booked from one id
- After this click on “Continue”
- Then on the next page, enter the details of all the persons appearing for Darshan
- You need to provide Name, Age, Gender, Photo ID proof, & ID Card Number
- After this, you need to make payment
- Click on “Pay Now” to make the online payment
- The payment can be done via UPI, Credit/Debit Card & Netbanking
- You now have Special Entry Darshan Ticket.
- You can send it any email you want.
- Click on “Download” to download the ticket(s) on your computer or phone
- Ticket for every person will be generated, you can download it as PDF for future references
TTD Online Booking 2023: FAQs
Is TTD Rs 300 ticket mandatory for everyone?
No, it’s not mandatory. It is a special Darshan ticket which is helpful for those seeking quick Darshan. However, the special darshan ticket availability depends on the slots available.
How to book a TTD Special darshan ticket?
The special entry ticket for TTD Darshan can be easily booked online. One must register using a mobile number, book a slot and make payments.
How to Download tickets for tirupati darshan?
After booking you have the option to download the tickets and even send them to any email id. You can also go to the “Booking” history option to login again with your number and download the tickets you booked.
Last Updated on May 25, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari