Complete Details about TS Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme, Online Application Form 2021, Eligiblity & Latest News (Unemployment Scheme)
Chief Minister of Telangana State Shri K Chandra Sekhar Rao has recently announced a scheme for the unemployed youth in the state. The scheme is named Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme, which earlier announced in the 2018 Election Manifesto. This monetary assistance program’s main objective is to provide financial assistance of Rupees 3,016 to the youth in the state. In the mid of the crisis, it is good news for the unemployed as they suffered a lot during the crisis.
The youth interested in applying for the Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme can fill in the online registration form online on the portal.
TS Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
This article explains the Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Pathakam, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form 2021, and Latest News about the unemployment scheme.
Documents Required for the scheme
Let us see the documents required to apply for the Nirudhyoga Bruthi Pathakam below.
- Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License
- Income Certificate
- Passport Photo
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Ration Card Copy (For BPL Applicants)
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme
Find out the eligibility criteria for getting eligible for the Telangana Financial Assistance Scheme for the unemployed.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- Unemployed youth should belong to the Below Poverty Line families in the state.
- The candidates applying should not be working anywhere to get eligible for the scheme.
- The candidates between 22 years to 35 years are eligible for applying for the scheme.
- Applicants applying for the scheme should complete ITI, Diploma, Graduation from recognized boards.
- The unemployed citizens who have more than 2.5 acres of Maagaani Land and 5 Acres of Metta Land are not eligible for the nirudhyoga bruthi.
- Aspirant youngsters applying for the scheme should not have any criminal charges filed on them.
- Candidates applying for the scheme should not own a registered 4 wheeler vehicle in their name.
Register Online for Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
- According to the information sources, there is an online procedure to apply and register for the Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi on the scheme’s official portal.
- However, there is no official information in this instance about the online portal or the procedure to apply for the scheme online.
- We will keep you posted once after the official registrations are started on the portal.
- Please do visit our articles for updates regarding the latest announcements about the scheme.
Telangana Unemployed Youth Assistance Scheme FAQ’s
What is the amount provided to the applicants under the Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021?
The government provides an amount of Rupees 3,016 to the eligible unemployed youth in the state.
I own a four-wheeler on my name, and I am unemployed. Can I apply for the Telangana Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme?
No, the applicant or the applicant’s family should not own any four-wheeler for applying for the Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme.
What is the tentative date of the launch date of Online Registrations of TS Nirudhyoga Bruthi Pathakam?
In this instance, there is no information regarding the online registration procedures of TS. Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021. We will keep you updated once after the official announcement regarding the official portal and the registration process.
What is the age criteria to get eligible for the Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme introduced by Telangana Government?
The applicant’s age should be between 22 years to 35 years to get eligible for the Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme.