[Web Counseling]TS Eamcet Candidate Registration 2020 | Direct Link, Web Options, Slot Booking ,Login @ tseamcet.nic.in
The EAMCET Board of Telangana State has recently released the results of the Engineering and Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). The candidates who qualified in the examination can choose colleges through web options. Web counseling facility is beneficial in this pandemic because they can select finish half the process sitting at their homes. The students can book a slot for the online counseling procedure and attend the web counseling in their feasible timings. Moreover, the students can now select new courses such as Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Data Science, Internet of Things, Networks, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering.
The EAMCET Board has recently started the online web option facility to select preferred colleges online for admitting into Engineering and other relevant courses.
This article explains the procedure for web counseling, Direct Link, Slot Booking, and Login Procedure.
TS EAMCET Candidate Registration 2020
As discussed above, online web counseling for the Engineering and Pharmacy courses have already started. Let us see the steps to be followed post results for Candidate Registration of EAMCET 2020.
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
Direct Link for EAMCET Student Registration
Let us see the direct link for the student registration to start the online process. The process begins with the fee payment and ends with taking the printed list of Saved Web Options. Click the link below to visit the official portal and start the online counseling process.
Clicking on the link will directly take the candidate to start the student registration procedure.
How to choose the Web Options and Online Slot Booking
Let us see the process of choosing the web options online and the procedure to book slots online for selecting the courses and colleges in the counseling.
- The candidates should pay the processing fee online before booking the online slots for attending verification as per schedule.
- The General and Backward Castes students’ processing fee is 1200 Rupees and 600 Rupees for the SC and ST students.
- The applicants can pay the fee through any of the modes such as credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, etc.
- After the successful payment, the candidate can also print the booking slot receipt online.
- It displays the following screen after the payment of the fee.
- On the above page, the candidate can see the basic information such as caste certificate application number, Income certificate application number, special category status, which is non-editable.
- The candidate should enter his/her mobile number, email id, and candidate aadhar number. All the information related to the counseling will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Tick the Declaration Checkbox and click on the Submit Button.
Login to Book Slots for Certificate Verification
- Click on proceed to Slot Booking for Certificate Verification.
- The candidate should enter TS EAMCET Hal Ticket Number, Registration Form Number, Date of Birth, and Image Value.
- Click on Show Available Slots. The following screen will appear as below.
- The candidates who belong to the Special category have to change the options accordingly.
- It then displays the following screen, as shown below.
- Select the nearby helpline center for certificate verification.
- The date available for Slot Bookings is in Green Color.
- Then the candidates should select the convenient date for attending the certificate verification.
- It displays the following screen below.
- Finalize the convenient slot, verify the details of the Helpline center, and click on the YES button.
- It then displays the helpline center details, as shown below.
- After the submission, the student receives an SMS to the registered mobile number with details of the helpline center, date, time.
- The candidates should reach the helpline center 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Show the SMS received and the registered mobile number for attending the certificate verification process.
Telangana EAMCET Candidate Registration 2020 FAQ’s
What is the application fee for the candidate registration for attending TS EAMCET web counseling
The application fee for OC and BC is 1200 Rupees, and for SC and ST, the students should pay 600 Rupees.
Can I pay the application processing fee online for candidate registration on the TS EAMCET portal
The applicants can pay the processing fee directly online on the official portal of Telangana Eamcet.
Can I download the guidelines of Telangana EAMCET 2020 on the portal
The candidates attending for web counseling can download the guidelines on the Telangana Official Portal
I want to select the Help Line Centers as per my convenience. Is it possible to choose according to my preferred time slot?
The candidates select the time slots for certificate verification according to their preference based on slot availability