Are you preparing for any TNPSC exam or wish to apply for any job in future? TNPSC one time registration or OTR is required to apply for any job on Tamilnadu PSC website. This article helps you to get registered & login after OTR. Also, the process of linking aadhaar card with OTR profile is also covered.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a branch of the state government. Its mission is to hire new employees for the state’s public sector. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a branch of the Tamil Nadu government in charge of hiring for positions in the Tamil Nadu Civil Services. Tamil Nadu established the TNPSC in 1929. The commission administers these tests for positions such as administrative officer, assistant system engineer, and village district educational officer.
Job openings for Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV, and integrated engineering services will be posted by the authorities. Candidates for TNPSC Recruitment will be hired if they perform well on the appropriate components of a test.
A selection procedure begins after an applicant receives the minimum score required by the TNPSC. The TNPSC recruitment commission issues the notification, which instructs applicants to apply online.
TNPSC One Time Registration
You only need to register with the TNPSC once if you want to take a recruiting test. Candidates must first register their information through One-Time Registration before they can apply for any job. Signing up for the TNPSC exam is not the same as applying for a job. People can sign up via the TNPSC’s official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in.
If a job seeker registers on the TNPSC website, he or she will be notified when a position matching their qualifications becomes available. To complete the registration process, candidates must pay an INR 150 online registration fee. When you register with the TNPSC for the first time, your registration is valid for 5 years.
The TNPSC registration information is available for five years and can be utilised to apply for government positions. Candidates must apply to TNPSC for a one-time registration after five years. Candidates who have not yet registered must submit the information required to create a user ID and password. Applicants can sign up for any hiring test using their login credentials.
After putting in an application, candidates can pay for the exam fee in one of the following ways:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Payment through Bank Challan
- Remittance through Post Office Challan
The following documents are required for registration with the TNPSC:
- Email ID (Applicants will be emailed their entrance ticket.) Before the results are made public, candidates must certify that their email addresses are still current.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Date of Birth proof
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned Signature copy
- Copy of educational qualifications
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof for Ex-Servicemen (if applicable)
Required Information for Tamilnadu Public Service Commission One Time Registration
The following details should be provided as part of the TNPSC registration process:
- Candidate’s Name on Secondary School Certificate
- Candidate’s Info
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Identification Marks
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Parent’s Details (Father & Mother Name)
- Address both Permanent & Correspondance
- Intermediate Group
- Board of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- District, State
- Matriculation Details
- Hall Ticket Number
- Passing Board
- Percentage & Grade
- Passed Date, Month & Year
TNPSC OTR – Tamilnadu PSC One-Time Registration 2022, Apply Online
If you want to work for the TNPSC, you must first register for the TNPSC One-Time Registration. This will notify you when new positions become available.
Applicants must take the following procedures to apply for TNPSC One Time Registration.
- Visit the TNPSC’s official website.
- Select “One-time Registration” from the tabs provided.
- Under “One-Time Registration,” click the “New User” link.
- In the next page, you need to set an unique username and enter the captcha code
- The registration form for One-Time Registration will appear on the screen.
- Input the essential information, including your name, address, and credentials, in the fields provided.
- Your passport photo and documents must be uploaded in the appropriate format.
- Pay the registration fee online using a debit or credit card.
- Select “Submit” from the dropdown menu.
- A confirmation SMS including the User ID and Password will be issued to the candidate’s registered mobile number once the registration procedure has been successfully completed.
- Candidates can alter any field by selecting “Edit” from the field’s drop-down menu.
- After entering your TNPSC login ID, click the “Edit” button.
- Provide your TNPSC reference number, your date of birth, and the captcha code displayed below. then click “Submit”
- The applicants will be forwarded to the registration form in order to make any required modifications.
- Candidates are expected to supply the relevant information along with their signatures and photographs.
- Save the information.
TNPSC Login after Successful OTR
Once the OTR process is done, registered applicants can login into their accounts. Here is the process:
- Visit the Login Page
- Click on “One Time Registration & Dashboard”
- In the next page, click on “Registered user”
- Now a pop up box opens up, where you need to login to your account
Link Aadhaar Card with your TNPSC OTR Profile
According to a statement from the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, all candidates for a one-time permanent registration with an OTR account are required to provide their Aadhaar information.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions for linking your TNPSC Aadhaar card with OTR are provided below.
- To access the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s website, go to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Next, click the link labelled “Online Application” on the left.
- Choose “One-Time Registration and Dashboard” from the options provided.
- Select “Registered User” from the available options.
- Enter your unique OTR login ID and password to log in.
- To alter your TNPSC Aadhaar number and other personal information, click the edit button.
- Save your changes, and then close the tab.
One Time Registration TNPSC – FAQs
Who should go through the TNPSC OTR process?
What is the validity of the registration?
How is TNPSC managing duplicate registrations?
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|TNPSC One Time Registration Page||Visit Now|
|User Login||Login Now|
|Tamilnadu Government Schemes||Check Here|
Last Updated on July 15, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari