Tamilnadu E Pass, TN Lockdown pass can be applied on the tnega portal. This article explains the process to apply online for movement passes during curfew in the state of Tamilnadu. Once applied, you can check the application status & if approved, you may download your TN E pass on the same portal.
Tamilnadu Lockdown Latest News: As per the recent update, lockdown is now extended till 14th June with relaxation.
If you are willing to complete the e registration process at the Tamilnadu E pass website, you must first understand all the aspects and apply accordingly.
Here are some highlights of the recent announcements made by the Tamilnadu Government :
- As per the recent announcement by the Tamilnadu government, 27 Districts are now given some relaxation while the remaining 11 districts with a large number of COVID cases, still need to continue with strict COVID rules. The new announcement allows Electricians, plumbers, motor technicians, carpenters to continue their work but only with e-registration.
- Between the hours of 6 a.m. and 5 p.m., shops selling electrical goods, bulbs, cables, switches, and wires, bicycle and two-wheeler repairs, hardware stores, vehicle spare part stores, book and stationery stores, and vehicle repair centers operated by vehicle distributors will be permitted.
- With e-registration, rental cars, taxis, and auto-rickshaws will be permitted. Rental taxis will be limited to three passengers, while auto rickshaws will be limited to two passengers. To travel to The Nilgiris, Kodaikanal, Yercaud, Yelagiri, and Courtallam, an E-pass must be obtained from the district collectors.
- Export units in the districts of Coimbatore, Tirupur, Salem, Karur, Erode, Namakkal, Trichy, and Madurai, as well as vendor units providing inputs, shall operate with a 10% workforce and adhere to standard operating procedures. Vegetables and fruits will continue to be sold via mobile vehicles. Except for eleven districts where Covid-19 cases remain high, the public is permitted to travel in rented cars, taxis, and auto-rickshaws following e-registration.
- 1 Tamilnadu E Pass
- 1.1 TN E-Pass | Tamilnadu Online Lockdown/Curfew Pass Application Form 2021
- 1.2 TN E-Pass Status/Download | Tamilnadu Curfew/Lockdown Pass Status Online @tnepass.tnega.org
- 1.3 Who can apply online for curfew pass in Tamilnadu?
- 1.4 Can any individual apply for TN E-Pass?
- 1.5 Can this facility be used by someone president of Tamilnadu and stuck somewhere in other States?
- 1.6 Where can one apply online for curfew pass in Tamilnadu?
- 1.7 how to check the status of application or download the issued curfew pass?
Tamilnadu E Pass
|Document Type||E Pass/ Lockdown Pass/ Curfew Pass/ Movement Pass|
|How to Apply||Online Mode|
|Official Portal Name||TN E Pass Portal|
If as per the latest notification by the TN government, you are eligible to apply for E Pass, you must apply online. The concerned department has set up a portal to accept online applications. Once you submit the online form, it is sent to the concerned officer and once the approval is given from their office, the pass is approved and the user is given notification to download it.
Let’s now discuss the procedure to apply online for TN E-Pass
Here is the list of documents/information required while filling the application form
- If you are allowed to work as per the recent e pass notification, you must select your job profile and provide appropriate
- Reason of E-Pass Request (Death, Marriage, Medical Emergency, Return of Stranded People, Daily work)
- Travel Range
- Pass Requesting Dates
- Applicant Personal Info (Name, Age, Father’s Name)
- No. of People
- Applicant’s ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card)
- ID Proof Number
- Vehicle Details
- Additional Remarks
TN E-Pass | Tamilnadu Online Lockdown/Curfew Pass Application Form 2021
Note: As per a new update on the official portal, before you could apply for the pass, you need to specify if you are coming to Tamilnadu from some other state of India or from any other country.
- First of all, navigate to the official website from here
- Once there enter your mobile number in the specified place then enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the send OTP button
- You will soon receive an SMS on your mobile which contains the OTP
- Now, Click on the login button to proceed
- after successfully logging in, you will see the dashboard.
- in this dashboard, you will see the “Apply for Pass” section which has two options one is for individuals, and the other is for commercial establishments organization industries
- depending on which type of user you click on the relevant section.
Note : We, in this example are trying to apply as an individual
- Now you need to provide all the required information as mentioned above
- Once you have entered all the details correctly and uploaded the required ID proofs hit the submit button
- After successful submission, you will see the application number you should note it down for future references
TN E-Pass Status/Download | Tamilnadu Curfew/Lockdown Pass Status Online @tnepass.tnega.org
You won’t immediately get the curfew pass after applying. so it is a good idea to keep checking the status of the TN E-Pass online. Here are the steps :
- Go to the official page. Enter your mobile number & captcha code. Then click on send OTP
- The Mobile number should be the same which was used during applying for TN E-pass
- Enter the received OTP and login into your account
- once logged in you will see the list of submitted Applications by you
- Click on the application number to view the status OR download the curfew pass
You can use the table below to apply for movement pass online in your District :
Related Questions & Answers
Who can apply online for curfew pass in Tamilnadu?
Specific professional organizations/industries & Individuals can apply.
Can any individual apply for TN E-Pass?
Not everybody is allowed. Here are the cases which are allowed : Individuals can apply only for marriage, emergency medicine, or near-death (& In case of Return of Stranded People)
Can this facility be used by someone president of Tamilnadu and stuck somewhere in other States?
Yes, in such case individual can apply online for pass.
Where can one apply online for curfew pass in Tamilnadu?
For this you need to navigate to the official website which is tnepass.tnega.org
how to check the status of application or download the issued curfew pass?
once you have applied successfully you can check the status of your application in the dashboard. if your application is approved you will have the option to download TN Epass