Complete Details about TN Tamilnadu CM Helpline, File Grievance Online or Use Toll-Free Number 1100, How to Contact CM K Palaniswami @ cmhelpline.tnega.org
In a recent move, the State Government of Tamilnadu has announced that it will start an Integrated and Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System for its citizens. Through this initiative, the people can contact CM K Palanisamy for any of their complaints. Moreover, it has also given a Toll-Free Number 1100 for approaching the CM anytime between morning 7 AM to evening 10 PM. The government has allotted a budget of 69.21 Crore for this project.
The interested candidates can contact the CM Helpline Number and file their complaints on the phone.
- 1 TN Tamilnadu CM Helpline
- 1.1 How to File Complaints to TN CM using Toll-Free Number
- 1.2 How to Contact TN CM Palaniswamy
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Tamil Nadu CM Helpline FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the helpline number of the recently launched TN CM Tamilnadu Helpline?
- 1.3.3 What are the timings in which the candidates can file their grievances to TN CM Helpline on the phone?
- 1.3.4 What are the other modes in which I can contact the CM Helpline to register my complaints?
- 1.3.5 Can I register my complaints to the CM Helpline using offline mode?
TN Tamilnadu CM Helpline
This article explains the TN Tamilnadu CM Helpline, Procedure to file complaints online using Helpline Number 1100, to contact CM K Palaniswamy, Register Complaints Using Other Channels.
How to File Complaints to TN CM using Toll-Free Number
Let us see the procedure to file complaints to Tamilnadu Chief Minister using the government’s Toll-Free.
- As discussed above, the Tamilnadu Government has started a Helpline Number for the citizens of the state.
- Through this Helpline Number, the citizens can register their complaints regarding different issues of different departments.
- The candidates having grievances can dial the Toll-Free Number 1100 and register their complaints on the mobile.
- Once after dialing the concerning number, the executives from the CM Office will respond to your call.
- The complainees should give their Aadhaar Card Number or Ration Card Number when registering their complaints.
- The candidates should then put their objections to the concerned executive and provide the complete details about the complaint.
- Please remember that the helpline functions only from 7:00 AM to 10 PM.
- Then, the concerned person will register your complaint and start resolving the same.
- The callers have to remember the details of the objections to knowing the status in the near future.
How to Contact TN CM Palaniswamy
Let us see the process that a complainee should follow to contact the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.
- As discussed above, the candidates should follow the instructions explained above to contact the TN Chief Minister on the phone.
- Moreover, the people can also approach CM to register their complaints through different other channels.
- By following those steps, people can file their complaints by following various methods.
- The complaints filed by the citizens will be redirected from the CM Helpline Executives to the concerned departments.
How to Register Complaints using other Channels
Let us the process to register complaints to CM using various other channels.
- Besides registering their complaints through Helpline Number, the complainers can also use the other modes of registering their complaints through other modes.
- The other modes include Email, Twitter, Facebook, Mobile App, and Web Portal.
- The candidates who are using email for registering the complaints should send directly to the concerned email id.
- Moreover, people can register their complaints on the government’s web portal or mobile app.
- Candidates who wish to register their complaints through Twitter and Facebook can directly send their complaints to the inbox or use hashtag after writing your complaint.
- The candidates can also visit the TN CM Helpline Office at Sholingnallur in Chennai.
- Citizens can also lodge their complaints offline by visiting the CM Helpline Center set up at the Sholingnallur.
CM Helpline Email ID: [email protected]
Toll-Free Number: 1100
Chief Minister’s Special Section,
Tamil Nadu CM Helpline FAQ’s
What is the helpline number of the recently launched TN CM Tamilnadu Helpline?
The interested candidates can contact the Toll-Free Number 1100 to register their complaints through CM Helpline Program.
What are the timings in which the candidates can file their grievances to TN CM Helpline on the phone?
The candidates can file their complaints on the phone between 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
What are the other modes in which I can contact the CM Helpline to register my complaints?
The citizens can use Email, Twitter, Facebook, Web Portal, Mobile App to register their complaints online.
Can I register my complaints to the CM Helpline using offline mode?
Yes, anyone can register their complaints offline by visiting the CM Helpline set up at Shoilingnallur in Chennai.