Details about TN Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration 2021, labour.tn.gov.in Online Application Form
The State Government of Tamil Nadu has initiated a portal called labour.tn.gov.in for the unorganised workers across the state. The State government has launched this portal to provide security to the labourers who affected due to the Covid Crisis. The government has already assisted the affected unorganised workers by providing them financial assistance of 1000 Rupees and provided dry ration twice for the people who registered on the labour.tn.gov.in portal. A total of 27.4 Lakhs people were registered on the portal under different social security schemes on the portal.
However, the labour welfare department is inviting fresh applicants to get registered under the labour.tn.gov.in portal. The applicants can directly register on the portal to avail of the benefits provided by the government along with the membership cards provided by the department.
TN Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration 2021, labour.tn.gov.in Online Application Form
In this article, we explain to you about the TN Tamil Nadu Online Registration 2021, Documents Required Application Form on the Tamil Nadu Labour Department Portal.
Let us see the list of documents that applicants should upload on the portal online.
- Driving Licence / Voter ID / Driving License or Ration Card
- Aadhar Card ( Mandatory)
TN Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration 2021 @ labour.tn.gov.in
Let us have a look at the procedure for online registration on the labour department portal of Tamil Nadu.
- Visit the Official Portal of TN Labour Department.
- It takes the user to the Home Page, as shown below.
- On the Home Page, on the Menu Bar click on the Online Services.
- It then expands into dropdown where you can find the Login Tab.
- Click on the Login, it then takes to the given page.
Fill Online Application Form @ labour.tngov.in
- Being a fresh applicant, click on the New User Link in the login page.
- It redirects the applicant to the Registration Form below.
- In the Personal Details Section, Enter Name of the Application, Designation, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number and ID Proof Details.
- In the Address for Communication Section, Enter the State, District, Taluk, Street, Door Number and Pin Code Details.
- In the Contact Details Section, STD Code, Telephone Number, Mobile Number and Email ID of the Applicant.
- You have to click on the Verify Mobile Number and Verify Email ID to verify them both.
- In the Documents Section, Upload the PAN/Ration Card/Voter ID/Driving License.
- Upload the Aadhar Card in the next column.
- In the next section, please type the password you want to set for the account and re-type it for confirmation.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button at the bottom of the Application Form.
NOTE: The fields marked with the * mark are mandatory, and you can’t proceed to the next stage of the application process if you fail to enter those details.
TN Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration 2021 FAQ
Can the applicants apply for the Tamil Nadu Labour Registration in Offline Mode?
Yes, the applicants can apply for Tamil Nadu Labour Registration offline by visiting the labour department office.
What are the required documents to be submitted online for registering on Tamil Nadu Labour Department?
The applicant has to upload the documents such as PAN/Ration Card/Voter ID/Driving License and Aadhar Card.
Where should the applicant create his/her password to get Login on the portal?
The applicants can create his/her password while filling the online application form itself.
Can the applicants download and print the TN Labour application form for future reference?
Yes, the applicants download and print the TN Labour Application forms for future reference.