In a recent move, the Telangana State Government has announced a piece of good news to the Private Teachers in the state. The information is that the TS Government will provide financial aid of Rs. 2000 and 25 kg rice per month to the private teachers until the schools get reopened. Moreover, the Telangana State Government has made an official announcement on the social media platforms like Twitter. The scheme will be effective from April itself. Announcing the Private Teacher Scheme, the Telangana State government claimed that this scheme would benefit the teachers who are suffering due to schools’ shutdown in the state.
Interested and eligible applicants are advised to study the official notification containing the guidelines and also print and submit the attached application form.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and find the latest information to apply for the scheme.
- 1 TS Telangana Private Teachers Scheme
- 1.1 Key Highlights of the TS Private Teachers Rs. 2000 & 25 KG Rice Scheme
- 1.2 How to Apply for Telangana Private Teachers Scheme | Application Form PDF
- 1.3 Guidelines, Application Form PDF for Telangana Private Teacher Assistance Scheme
TS Telangana Private Teachers Scheme
This article explains the complete details Rs. 2000 & 25 Kg Rice under Telangana Private Teachers Scheme 2021, Procedure to Apply Online, and Registration Form.
Key Highlights of the TS Private Teachers Rs. 2000 & 25 KG Rice Scheme
Let us see the key highlights of the recently announced Telangana State Private Teachers Scheme.
- The whole nation has been observing a drastic rise in th Covid 19 cases for the last month.
- Considering the increase in the cases, the Telangana State Government ordered the private and government schools and colleges to shut down for a few months.
- The move affects the private teachers whose only source of income is their salary.
- Considering the teachers’ present situation, the Telangana government has announced the Private Teachers Scheme in the state.
- Under this scheme, each private teacher will get Rupees 200 per month and 25 KG Rice.
- The beneficiaries applying for the scheme should be from a recognized private institution in the state.
- Moreover, the interested candidates can collect the rice from the ration fair shops.
- The government has instructed district collectors to collect the beneficiaries’ database for the smooth implementation of the scheme.
- It has also been said that the officials should upload the beneficiary database between April 10th and April 15th.
- Moreover, the scrutiny and grievance redressal should be done between April 16th to April 19th.
- The amount will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries between April 20th and April 24th.
- The rice will also be distributed on the following dates.
How to Apply for Telangana Private Teachers Scheme | Application Form PDF
Let us see the procedure to apply for the Telangana Private Teachers Scheme online on the official portal.
- As discussed above, the TS Private Teachers Scheme will be ultimately be taken care of by the district collectors.
- Moreover, the Telangana government has also instructed the district collectors to monitor the scheme’s end-to-end implementation.
- In this instance, the government has not launched any official website to register for this scheme.
- All the eligible candidates should visit the respective collector office and apply for the scheme in offline mode.
- The candidates should visit the collector office, collect the form and fill in their details.
- After completing the form filling, he/she should enclose the required documents and submit them to the concerned officials.
- In this way, the candidates can register their applications for the Telangana State Private Teachers Scheme.
Guidelines, Application Form PDF for Telangana Private Teacher Assistance Scheme
You may download the application form from HERE
Documents Required for Telangana Private Teachers Scheme
Let us look at the list of the documents required for the Telangana Private Teachers Scheme.
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook Front Page
- Designation Identity Card (ID Card) given by the school Principal
- Academic Teachers and Staff Attendance Sheet
- Ration Card/ Current Bill
Rs. 2000 TS Private Teachers Scheme 2021 FAQs
What are the benefits that the eligible candidates will get under the Telangana Private Teachers Scheme?
The eligible private teachers will get Rupees 2000 as financial aid, 25 KG Rice by the TS State government.
I am a government teacher of the Telangana State. I want to apply for this scheme. Is it possible for me to apply for the scheme?
No, the government teachers are not eligible to apply for the TS Private Teachers Scheme 2021.
Is the online application live on the Official Portal of Telangana State?
No, in this instance, we don’t have any information regarding the online application form. However, the applicants can apply to the scheme in offline mode by visiting the district collector office.
Where should I collect 25 KG Rice I will get under the Private Teachers Scheme of Telangana State?
The beneficiaries can collect 25 KG Rice at the concerned ration fair shop under the Private Teachers Scheme of Telangana State.