Register Now for Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021, Apply Online, Form 18
UPDATE: The date for the notification for the election would be February 16, and the closing date to nominate candidates would be February 23. The Election Commission has communicated the programme relating to elections from Warangal- Khammam- Nalgonda and Mahabubnagar – Rangareddy- Hyderabad Graduates’ constituencies
Along with the Assembly and Parliament Elections, the state governments also nominate the MLC Elections candidates. However, the MLC Elections are slightly different from the Assembly and Parliament Elections in the process ans procedure. Only the citizens who have completed their three years of graduation are eligible to vote in the MLC Elections irrespective of the state. Moreover, the election commissions of the states have made the MLC Voter Registration Process Online.
Similarly, the Telangana State Chief Election Commission has also made the process online, in which the citizens of the state can register their votes online on the portal.
- 1 Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021, Apply Online, Form 18
- 1.1 How to Apply Online for Telangana MLC Voter Registration@ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in
- 1.2 Telangana TS MLC Elections Voter List | Electoral Roll PDF
- 1.3 Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021 FAQ
- 1.3.1 Who are eligible for the Telangana MLC Registration 2021?
- 1.3.2 Can I apply for the Telangana MLC Voter Registration Offline?
- 1.3.3 Do the applicants required to upload any documents in Form-18 for the MLC Voter Registration Process?
- 1.3.4 Why MLC election for two seats is taking place now?
- 1.3.5 What are the two constituencies for which election will take place?
Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021, Apply Online, Form 18
This article explains to you about the Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021,Eligibility Criteria, MLC Voter Registration Schedule 2021, Apply Online on the official Chief Election Commission Telangana website.
MLC Voter Registration Schedule 2021
|Date of Notification||16 February 2021|
|Last Date of Nomination||23 February 2021|
|Scrutiny of Filed Nominations||24 February 2021|
|Last Date of Candidature Withdrawal||26 February 2021|
|Polling Date||14 March 2021|
|Counting of Votes||17 March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for MLC Voter Registration
Let us see the eligibility criteria for getting eligible for the MLC Registration.
- The applicant must be a resident of local constituency.
- The applicant must have qualified in a minimum of 3 years of graduation
- Former Graduates are also eligible to re-apply.
How to Apply Online for Telangana MLC Voter Registration@ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Telangana MLC Voter Registration Schedule.
- Visit the official website of Telangana CEO.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- Click on the E-Registration, and select the Form-18 from the Council Constituency from the Menu.
- On the Home, in the menu bar, click on the Form-18.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the Form-18 Registration Page
- Enter the Graduate Constituency and District.
- In the Applicant Details Section, Enter the Name of the Applicant, Surname, Name of the Relative of the Applicant, Surname of Relative of Applicant, Type of Relation.
- Enter the Gender and Date of Birth of the Applicant, Education Qualification, and Occupation of the Applicant.
- Enter the Door Number, Town, Village, Post Office, and Pin Code in the Address Details Section.
- Enter District, Assembly Constituency, Epic No, Polling Station, S.I No. in P.S.
- Select the option Graduate or Diploma.
- Enter the University’s Name, Passed out Year, and upload the supporting documents such as scanned photograph and scanned certificates.
- Please select the option; my name has been included in the electoral roll for this or any other constituency.
- Select the Constituency and District.
- Enter Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Verify all the details and click on Submit.
Note: Fill the Application Form in English and the Local Language Telugu, as shown in the form.
Telangana TS MLC Elections Voter List | Electoral Roll PDF
If you want to download the complete electoral rolls of TS MLC elections 2021, follow these steps:
- Visit this page
- Now Select your constituency from the list
- Once selected, click on view button to view online or download the electoral roll pdf
- CEO Telangana Official Portal
- MLC Search Page
- MLC Status Tracking
- Deletion, Correction, Transposition
- Claims & Objections
Also, Refer to the Article : CEO Telangana Voter Registration
Telangana MLC Voter Registration 2021 FAQ
Who are eligible for the Telangana MLC Registration 2021?
The applicants who have completed their minimum of 3 years of graduation course are eligible for the Telangana MLC Voter Registration.
Can I apply for the Telangana MLC Voter Registration Offline?
Yes, the applicants can register their voters for MLC Voter Registration Offline by filling Form 18 and submitting it along with the necessary documents to the concerned department.
Do the applicants required to upload any documents in Form-18 for the MLC Voter Registration Process?
The applicants have to upload their Scanned Photograph and scanned copies of the desired certificate for identity.
Why MLC election for two seats is taking place now?
he tenure of the sitting MLCs – N Ramachandra Rao and Palla Rajeshwar Reddy is coming to an end on March 29.
What are the two constituencies for which election will take place?
Mahabub Nagar- Ranga Reddy-Hyderabad & Warangal-Khamam-Nalgonda