Step by Step Guide to Apply for Telangana Lunch Box Scheme (Meals for Pregnant Women), Complete Scheme Details & Online Notification
Telangana state government has introduced the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme for the welfare of the pregnant women in the state. Under this scheme, the Telangana State Government is providing nutritious food the pregnant women. The beneficiaries can avail of the meals provided during their visit to the government hospitals for a check-up. Under this scheme, the women will be provided with a nutritional meal that includes rice, egg, and curry at government hospitals.
In this instance, there is no information regarding the application procedure or about the registration for applying the scheme.
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Lunch Box Scheme, Eligibility, Meals for Pregnant Women, Scheme Details, and Online Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the Lunch Box Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Lunch Box Scheme of Telangana State.
- The applicant women should be residents of Telangana State.
- Priority will be given to the women belongs to rural areas.
- The candidate availing of this scheme should be a pregnant woman carrying Aadhaar Card.
Full Details of the Lunch Box Scheme for Pregnant Women
Let us see the complete details of the Lunch Box Scheme introduced by the State Government of Telangana.
- Under this scheme, the government provides nutritious food to rural women who lack a proper diet.
- The meals for pregnant women benefit the rural women of the state.
- The Lunch Box Scheme will improve the immune system of pregnant women.
- It helps in fetal development in the women carrying their babies.
- The nutritious food sponsored under the scheme will reduce anemia, low birth weight, congenital disabilities, and unpleasant pregnancies.
- Besides providing meals for pregnant women, the government has also launched other schemes like KCR Kit and Amma Odi at government hospitals.
Apply Meals for Pregnant Women (Lunch Box) Scheme
Let us see the procedure to apply and register for the Meals for Pregnant Women launched by the Telangana State Government.
- The interested applicants who wish to apply for the Telangana lunch box scheme will have to wait for the government’s official announcement.
- The government has launched the scheme very recently, and the state government has not yet declared the scheme’s application procedure.
- The applicants can start the registration process once after the government announces the application procedure.
- Please do visit our articles for the latest announcements regarding the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme.
TS Lunch Box Scheme Official Notification
The scheme has very recently announced by the State Government of Telangana.
However, there is no news regarding the notification or the guidelines about the project in this instance.
We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the notification about the scheme.
TS Lunch Box Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the mode of the application process for the recently announced Telangana Lunch Box Scheme?
There is no official information about the application procedure of the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme in this instance.
Do the applicants are required to pay any money to avail of the Telangana lunch box scheme?
No. The applicants are not required to pay any fee for availing of the Meals for Pregnant Women Scheme.
Who has announced about the Meals for the Pregnant Women Scheme under the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme?
Chief Minister of Telangana State K Chandrasekhar Rao has recently announced the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme for Pregnant Women.
Is it mandatory to have an Aadhaar Card for the Lunch Box Scheme launched by the KCR Government?
Yes, the Aadhaar Card is mandatory for the women applicants to avail of the Lunch Box Scheme.