Complete Details about Tamilnadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme, Features and Benefits
After witnessing the latest Covid Pandemic, the Government of Tamil Nadu has announced that it will open Amma Mini Clinics in the state. The objective of the Amma Mini Clinics is to help the people to access the medical facilities at their nearby locations. As a pilot project, the state government is planning to set up 2000 Mini Clinics around the state. Launching the scheme, Tamilnadu CM K Palanisami has claimed the Amma Clinics will help the ordinary people who can’t visit the private hospitals for the treatment.
Tamilnadu Amma Mini Clinic
This article explains the complete details about the Amma Mini Clinics, Features of the Scheme, Benefits.
Objective of the TN Amma Mini Clinic
The main objective of launching the Amma Mini Clinics is to help the ordinary people of the state to access the treatment at the Amma Clinics.
Features of the Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme
Let us see the features and the benefits of the recently announced Amma Mini Clinics by the Tamilnadu State Government.
- The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Mr K Palaniswamy on 14 December 2021.
- Around 2000 Mini Clinics are going to establish across the Tamilnadu State.
- In these clinics, a doctor, a nurse and medical staff is available to serve the patients.
- The mini hospitals consist of the equipment such as Blood Pressure Checking Machine, Diabetes Check, Temperature check etc.
- Mini Clinics will set up at the areas where the targeted people live.
- With the help of these clinics, the people can avail of treatment for common ailments such as headache, fever, cold etc.
- The clinic functions 4 hours in the mornings and 4 hours in the evenings.
- In Phase 1, the Amma Mini Clinics are going to be launched in Royapuram, Vyasarpadi and Mylapore.
- In this pandemic, the clinics will help the poor a lot to fight against Corona Virus.
Benefits of the Amma Mini Hospitals Scheme
Let us see the benefits the people can get avail from the recently announced Amma Mini Clinics.
- The poor and ordinary people no need to visit private hospitals for getting treated for common ailments.
- Under this scheme, the patients can get immediate treatment for minor health issues like cold, fever, head-ache etc.
- It saves the time and energy of the people visiting the corporate hospitals for minor treatments.
- The citizens will get free of cost service from the end of the government.
- The Amma Clinics will reduce the severe ailments in advance with the proper attention and treatment.
- The residents of a particular geographical area can access these services for 8 hours a day.
Complete Details of TN Amma Mini Clinic Programme
Let us find out some important details that people should observe about the new initiation Amma Mini Clinics in Tamilnadu.
- The Tamilnadu government has very recently launched the Amma Mini Clinics, and Chief Minister Yeddapadi K Palaniswamy has unveiled the few details regarding the scheme.
- The clinics will function from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
- The scheme has been very recently launched. At present, the government has not given any guidelines for applying the scheme or its registration procedure.
- We will keep you updated once there is official information regarding the application procedure.
- Please keep visiting our articles for more information regarding the same.
Amma Mini Clinic 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the recently announced Tamilnadu Amma Mini Clinics in the state?
The main objective of launching the Amma Mini Clinics is to help the ordinary people of the state to access treatment for common ailments without visiting the private clinics.
What are the timings of the Amma Clinics announced by the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Mr K Palaniswamy?
The Amma clinics will function from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
What are the services that the citizens can avail at the Amma Clinics?
The citizens of the state can avail of the medical attention of the doctors for common ailments such as Fever, Cold, Headache etc.
What are the total number of Mini Hospitals the government will launch under the Amma Mini Clinic Scheme?
The total number of Mini Hospitals will be around 2000 in number that the TN Government is planning to set up in the state.