This article is especially important for you if you are from Tamil Nadu or if you were born in Tamil Nadu to TN Birth Certificate Apply for any child, it can be your child, or your relative’s child, or your neighbours child. You can learn about How to Apply Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu Online. If there are any errors in your previous birth certificate, then how to apply for a new birth certificate online, and at last how you to do TN Tamilnadu Birth Certificate Download PDF.
TN Tamilnadu Birth Certificate, Apply Online, Download
This article explains the complete details about the Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate, How to Apply Online for the Birth Certificate and Download it online, Step by Step Guide to Fill in the Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Birth Certificate Tamilnadu (TN) – Online Apply, Registration Form 2021
- In the internet search bar, type www.etownpanchayat.com, which is the official website of the Tamil Nadu government for birth certificates, followed by the period.
- You will be taken directly to the main website. The website will be extremely user-friendly.
- You will be presented with the option of obtaining a birth certificate; select it.
- Following that, you’ll be presented with a series of sub-options to choose from. To apply for birth registration, you must choose the first and most prominent option, which is Apply for Birth Registration.
- You will now be directed to the detail filling page, where you must enter the necessary information, such as the district and town panchayat, from the provided list of locations.
- After that, you must enter your cell phone number and email address. Please include your email address, which you are currently using, so that we can answer as fast as possible if you receive any future information.
- You will now be required to enter the child’s personal information, such as his or her date of birth, gender, and given name in the Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate Online Form.
- Don’t forget to give the child’s name accurately by obtaining parental authorization, because the format of the name is very significant, and it is required that the same format of the name be used for every certificate.
- The following column is for entering the information about the parents, such as the father’s and mother’s names, their Aadhaar numbers, their permanent addresses, and their pin codes.
- The presence of a red asterisk indicates that the information is required and that you are unable to skip it.
- The address of the parents during the time of the birth is requested in the following section. Simply check the box labelled “same as above address” if your residential addresses are the same; otherwise, uncheck the box.
- In any other case, enter the address and Pin Code of the location where the parents were when the child was born.
- Now, the information regarding the child’s birthplace is requested, which includes the location and address of the child’s birth, the name of the hospital or nursing home, the ward number, and other pertinent information.
- If the birth took place at home rather than in a hospital, there is an option to indicate it as well.
- In the following column, you must fill in all of the pertinent information about the mother, such as her residence, town, village, and district, among other things.
- Certain additional facts must be entered in this column, such as the education and occupation of both parents, as well as the age of the mother at the time of the marriage.
- Fill in the necessary information about the pregnancy, including the mother’s age at the time of birth, how many children were born alive, the manner of delivery, and other pertinent information, as indicated on the screen below.
- After that, the process is half completed; simply click on the submit button and make a note of the request number for later use.
How to Check Tamilnadu New Birth Certificate Application Status
- Go to the website www.etownpanchayat.com and click on the option of birth details.
- A list of alternatives is displayed in a horizontal line at the top left corner of the screen from which you must choose your date of birth and other information.
- Using the drop-down menu, select Track Birth Registration from the list of options.
- Enter the request number that you received while completing the online application as well as your mobile phone number.
- .You have the option of viewing the tracking information.
TN Birth Certificate Download PDF
- Go to www.etownpanchayat.com and click on birth details
- Now, from the list of options arranged in a horizontal line, select the birth details option.
- Make your selection from the list of available options for Birth Certificate Search.
- Fill in the blanks on the screen with your personal information, such as your gender, date of birth, and so on.
- Now, click on the Generate button.
- Download the pdf and print a color copy of this document. This document is digitally signed, so you will not be required to sign in with your physical signature.
TN Birth Certificate FAQs
Who can apply for the Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu State?
All the eligible and permanent residents of Tamilnadu State can apply for the Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu.
Can I download the Birth Certificate Document online on the official portal of TN Citizen Services?
Yes, the online users can download the PDF Document of TN Birth Certificate Online.
What is the URL of the official portal wherein the applicants can apply for the Birth Certificate Online?
The interested and eligible candidates should visit www.etownpanchayat.com and apply for the Birth Certificate Online.
I want to track the status of my Birth Certificate Application. Can I track the status online on the official portal?
The applicants should track the application status online on the official portal.