- 1 Swanirbhar Naari Scheme
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Swanirbhar Nari Scheme
- 1.2 Assam Swanirbhar Naari Portal
- 1.3 swanirbharnaari.assam.gov.in Registration Form 2022- Apply Online
- 1.4 Swanirbhar naari Assam – Account Login
- 1.5 How to Sell Products to the government on the SwaNirbhar Naari Assam portal
- 1.6 SwaNirbhar Scheme Assam – Government Rate List 2022, Download PDF
The Chief Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma recently launched the Swanirbhar Nari Scheme in the State. This scheme is especially for the women weavers of the state. Through the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, the Assam government is implementing this Flagship scheme for the women weavers in Assam.
This article is dedicated to providing you with detailed information on the Assam Swanirbhar Naari yojana. What is this scheme all about? Who is eligible and who is not, Benefits & processes to take advantage of this Sarkari Yojana in Assam are covered in this article.
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme
The word “Swanirbhar” is a Hindi word which means Self Dependent. This new scheme is an effort by the state government to empower women weavers.
Assam has the highest concentration of handlooms and weavers in India. A large number of women in the state engaged in weaving. Help from the government was always needed in this sector. It was observed that the middlemen were making huge profits by selling the products crafted by the weavers. The weavers were not getting the actual price of their hard work.
That’s why the government intervened. Under the Swanirbhar Nari scheme, the traditional hand-woven items will be procured directly by the government. This means that government will buy these items from the artists directly and pay them directly. All the middlemen in the process are now eliminated. There is going to be a one-to-one business with the government and the women weavers.
Eligibility Criteria for Swanirbhar Nari Scheme
- Only women are eligible
- The applicant should be a registered weaver and must hold a yarn passbook
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam
It is totally up to the weavers if they want to participate in the program or not.
- Details like name, address
- Voter ID
- Yarn Passbook number
Assam Swanirbhar Naari Portal
The state government has come up with a dedicated portal for the Swanirbhar Naari scheme. The online registration of the interested applicants is now underway. Interested and eligible women weavers of Assam must complete the Swanirbhar Naari online registration on the Portal.
The online registration process allows you to apply for this scheme without visiting any office. All you need is a computer, Smartphone and an internet connection. Interested women can take help from the panchayat office or other educated people for submitting online applications.
swanirbharnaari.assam.gov.in Registration Form 2022- Apply Online
Here is the step-by-step process to apply online.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “Register” Button
- This opens up the registration form:
- Now, you need to fill in all the asked information.
- Enter your name, Aadhaar Number, Voter ID, Mobile, Email, Yarn passbook number etc.
- Towards the end create a unique username and set a password
- In the end, make sure you have selected “yes” in the section “Do you want to sell your handloom products under the “Swanirbhar Naari” scheme.
- After this, click on “Register” to create your account
Swanirbhar naari Assam – Account Login
After the registration process, you may log in to your account and complete the remaining tasks. Here is the view of the dashboard:
- You need to upload the documents using the “Photo & Document Upload” option
- Also, you can verify the details of your filled-in application using the “Application form Section”
How to Sell Products to the government on the SwaNirbhar Naari Assam portal
To start selling your products, follow these steps:
- Login to the website using your username and password
- Then click on the “Add Product” option
- Now add all your products in this way
- Then to sell your products to the government, Go to the “Procurement” option and follow the steps
SwaNirbhar Scheme Assam – Government Rate List 2022, Download PDF
If you want to know the price you will get from the government, you are advised to refer to the document below :
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Online Registration||Register Now|
|Applicant Login||Login Now|
|Download Item Rates||Download Now|
|Official Guidelines||Read Now|
What is the motive of Assam government’s Swa Nirbhar Naari Scheme?
The scheme is launched with the motive of providing good rates for the products created by women weavers.
How are beneficiaries identified in this scheme?
All women weavers who are registered with the department and have Yarn account are eligible. In order to take benefit of the scheme, applicants need to register online.
How will the beneficiaries get money?
Under this scheme, the money will be transferred directly to the bank accounts.
What are some of the products that can be sold under this program?
Fulam Gamocha, Silk Gamocha, Aronai, Karbi-Poho,MANIPURI
KHUDEI ANGABAS-TRA, RABHA PAZAR,DIMASHA RISABASA, MISING
DUMER&E’RKOG,KOCH,RAJBONGS-Hl GAMOCHA,TIWAFALI, GENERAL
GAMOCHA/TIANI, DEURI GAMOCHA etc.