Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2021 West Bengal | SVMCM Online Application Form, Registration, Renewal | WB Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
There are many people in India, whose financial condition is very bad, due to which they are unable to provide good education to their children. Children of people who are weak due to financial conditions are very hardworking and talented, but due to lack of money, they have to leave their midst. Indian government runs a number of government schemes for the education of such poor children, which can directly benefit the poor children and they can complete their studies.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship West Bengal | WB SVMCM Scheme
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship in West Bengal is one such government scheme in which scholarship is given to poor children, under which they are given some amount. With this amount, they can easily pay their school fees and their studies do not stop in between. Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana 2021 picks the children who are talented. Children who have more than 80% in high school, they get the benefit of this scholarship.
What is the amount of Swami Vivekanand Scholarship in West Bengal State?
When we get to know about this scholarship, the first question that comes to our mind is how much money is received in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021, month or year. Let us answer this question today, under this scheme, to the students selected in the amount of 12,000 to 60,000 is given annually. The main objective of starting this scheme is to find talented students from poor students.
Types of Scholarships under WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme
Swami Vivekanand scholarship has been made into three types of scholarship in 2021, in which scholarship facility has been provided for students from class one to engineering studies.
- Students from class one to class ten bring more than 80% marks, a separate amount has been kept for them.
- For students who are studying from class 11 to Ph.D. and their marks are also very high but they do not have the money to pursue further studies or to continue their studies, the amount of scholarship for students up to class X is slightly higher Is placed.
- There are some students who are not able to take admission in B.Tech, ITI etc. course or pass the first year, due to lack of money, they are unable to continue further studies, so also to pursue such meritorious students This scholarship is given.
Who can apply for Swami Vivekanand scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this scholarship, then you have to meet the following standards.
- The student must be a citizen of West Bengal, and must belong to a minority community.
- He did his elementary education from the educational institution of West Bengal.
- The annual income of his family should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Students who get at least 75% marks in high school, at least 75% marks in 12th, at least 55 in graduation, at least 55% marks in engineering are included.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form / Registration (SVMCM)
- If you want to apply for the Swami Vivekanand scholarship 2021, then first you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- There, you will find the “registration” option.
- Fill all the information and complete the user registration process
- Once registered, log in using the username and password
- After logging in, you can fill in the online application form of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.