Step by Step Guide to Apply Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana, Beneficiary List, Rs. 12000 Benefit
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced an innovative scheme Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Prayatan Yara Yojana (स्वामी विवेकानंद ऐतिहासिक पर्यटन यात्रा योजना), for UP State’s pilgrims. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide Rupees 12,000 to workers and children doing well in their academics. This government initiation helps eligible people who wish to travel to different tourist spots in the country. However, the application/form filling process will start from 24th January 2021.
The interested applicants can avail of this scheme’s benefits by filling the application form available online/offline mode.
Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana (SVEPYY)
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana, Beneficiary List, Financial Assitance of Rs 12,000.
Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the UP Government’s Tourist Financial Assistance Scheme.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should be registered laborers.
- Candidates applying for the scheme must be current employees in commercial establishments, factories, and workshops.
Essential Documents Required for the Scheme
Find out the essential documents required for the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana of the UP State Government.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Applicants ID Card
Apply Online for Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana 2021
- Visit the Official Portal of UP Labour.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Click on the More link in the Special Schemes Section.
- Click on the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana 2021 Link.
Note : In this instance, there is no application form available for the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana. Please keep visiting the official portal for the application form.
- It then opens up the Application Form of the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Scheme.
- Download the Application Form and Start filling the form manually.
- Fill in the Applicant’s details, Son/Daughter/Wife Name, Marriage Date of the Applicant’s Daughter, Date of Birth of the Applicant’s Daughter, Present Address, Mobile Number.
- Affix the Passport Photo of the Applicant.
- Enter the Bank Account Details in the form.
- Fill in the other essential details in the application form and keep the Applicant’s signature at the bottom of the page.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form and submit them to the corresponding officials of the scheme.
- The applicants can later check their application status online at the concerned office.
Rs 12000 Amount and Beneficiary List of Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme
Let us look at the monetary assistance amount and the beneficiary of the UP Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Scheme.
- The eligible beneficiaries will get monetary assistance of Rs 12000 under this scheme.
- The amount will get directly transferred to the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
- The total number of beneficiaries for Rs. 12,000 Labourers Religious Travel Scheme are 1.5 crores currently employed in around 6.5 lakh commercial establishments and 20,500 factories and workshops.
[Rs 12000] List of Pilgrimages under UP SVEPYY Scheme
Here are the list of pilgrimages that will get covered under the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Parytan Yatra Scheme.
- Ayodhya Religious Sites
- Mathura Religious Sites,
- Prayagraj Religious Sites,
- Varanasi Religious Sites,
- Hastinapur city in Meerut
- Gorakhnath temple in Gorakhpur
- Temples of Shakumbhari Devi and Vindhyavasini Devi
Besides these listed cities and temples, there would be some more tourist places where the beneficiaries would have to fill the application form for Religious Travel of Laborer’s to avail of the scheme.
UP Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana launched by the UP State Government?
The Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana’s objective is to provide the monetary assistance of the registered workers of the UP State.
What is the financial incentive applicants get under the Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme of the Uttar Pradesh Government?
The eligible beneficiaries will get an incentive of Rupees 12000 for visiting the listed tourist places under the UP Pilgrimage Scheme.
I am not a licensed/registered worker of the UP State. Can I avail myself of the benefits of the SVEPYY Scheme 2021?
The applicants must be a licensed or registered worker to get avail of the benefits of the scheme.
What is the official date of the commencement of the online application process of Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yojana 2021?
The official date of commencement of Swami Vivekananda Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yojana is from 21st January 2021.