The department of Health & family welfare of Sikkim is now accepting applications for su-swastha yojana or Swasthya Yojana. If you belong to Sikkim and want to take advantage of this scheme, you must enroll yourself. The online registration has already begun so apply as soon as possible.
Along with filling the online application, you must know all about this scheme. What are the benefits, who is eligible etc? In this article, we have covered all about the newly launched Sikkim govt’s New health scheme. Let’s get started.
What is SU-Swastha Yojana
Su-Swastha Yojna is the Government of Sikkim’s Employees’ Health Services Scheme. This scheme, conceived and launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of the State of Sikkim, Shri Prem Singh Tamang, aims to provide healthcare services to government employees and their dependent family members in exchange for a cashless benefit covering hospitalizations at top-tier hospitals across India.
Key Information of SU Swasthya Sikkim Employee Health Scheme
✔ The top-tier network of hospitals that Su-Swastha Yojna makes accessible to employees and their families is a step toward the ultimate goal of achieving medical excellence while relieving members of financial burdens associated with healthcare.
✔ Su-Swastha Yojna brings benefits that no other employer-led scheme or initiative in the country does, such as coverage for vehicular accidents and trauma, cancer care, and infertility treatment, to Su-Swastha members.
✔ Su-Swastha is paving the way for a truly holistic healthcare system in Sikkim by being administered by an expert team of medical personnel, doctors, nurses, healthcare information technology, and finance experts.
- Regular employees are eligible to apply
- Family members/dependents of employees are also eligible
List of Acceptable documents for su swasthya yojana
ID Proofs – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driver’s License or any other government ID
Relationship Proof – In order to verify the relationship with the dependents, applicants need to provide relationship proof. All government issues and non-governmental proofs are accepted in this case
Su Swasthya Yojana Sikkim Registration – Apply Now
Let’s now understand the enrollment process steps. Kindly follow along :
- Visit the official su Swastha website
- At the homepage, in the menu section, click on “Enrol Now”
- This takes you to login page, where you need to login by verifying your mobile number via OTP
- Enter your mobile number and click on Send OTP
- Enter the received OTP and hit the “Login” Button
- Now you need to complete the registration process by filling in the details in the “Part 1 – Self Enrolment section” and “Part 2 – Dependent enrolment”
In “Part 1 – Self enrolment section, you need to fill in details like Personal details, Employment details, contact details & Documents
In “part 2 – Dependent enrolment” you need to correctly fill in the details of your family members and upload required documents
- Once done, you can submit the application
- After clicking on the submit button, you will be asked to accept a declaration
- Then finally, you will be able to see the “Application submitted” message on the screen
Check SU Swastha Scheme Application Status
After successfully submitting the online application, your application will be transferred to the concerned department for scrutiny. All entered details by you will be verified by concerned persons. If all felt ok, your application will be approved and you will be entitled to take all benefits of Sikkim su swasthya yojana.
You can check the status of your submitted application by simply visiting the official website and logging into your account.
Finding a Hospital for Treatment under Su Swastha Scheme
If you want to get your treatment done under this employee health scheme of the Sikkim government, you need to first locate the eligible hospital. Here are the steps that you need to follow :
- Visit the Su Swasthya website
- Go to “Find a Hospital” section and click on it
- In the next page, you will find list of eligible hospitals districtwise
- You can also search any hospital of your choice to see if it is enrolled under this scheme or not
SU Swastha Scheme Explained – Official Document
Sikkim Employee Health Scheme Su Swastha FAQs
What is the name of the newly launched employee health scheme in Sikkim?
What are the different parts of online applications?
Last Updated on September 6, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari