Apply Online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021, Eligibility, Dates, Online Registration, Form, Notification PDF @ssc.nic.in
SSC GD is an acronym for Staff Selection Commission General Duty; a Constable Recruitment Exam conducted at national-level exam by the Staff Selection Commission of India. Its recruitment objective is to recruit candidates for Constable (General Duty) posts and Rifleman (General Duty) in the following forces. Moreover, both the male and female aspirants can apply for the SSC GD Vacancies. The applicants can directly apply for the Staff Selection Commission’s official portal (SSC) vacancies.
Please Visit Our Article : UPPRB UP Police Recruitment 2021
The interested applicants can apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment online on the ssc.nic.in portal.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online process to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021, Eligibility Dates, Online Registration Form, Selection Process and Notification PDF.
SSC GD Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should get eligible to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021.
- The candidates must be of an India Nationality to apply for this scheme.
- The age criteria of the candidates should be in between 18 years and 23 years.
- The applicants should pass at least class 10 from a recognized board.
- Please note that the candidates appearing for their qualifying examination (Class 10) are not eligible for the exam.
Important Dates of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Let us see the important dates of the SSC GD Constable Recruitment given as follows.
|Application Process||25-Mar-2021 to 10-May-2021|
|Computer-Based Exam||02-Aug-2021 to 25-Aug-2021|
How to Apply for SSC General Duty Constable Recruitment 2021 @ ssc.nic.in
Let us look at the online process to apply for the SSC General Duty Constable Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of UP Police Recruitment.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the SSC General Duty Constable Recruitment Link on the Home Page.
SSC GD Constable Bharti Online Registration Form 2021
- It then opens up the concerned application form on the next web page.
- Enter the Personal Details, Education Details, Address Details, Upload Documents, Pay Application Fee Online.
- However, the online application process is not yet started, and we are waiting for the official announcement.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official notification about the application form filling process.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on the state and central government schemes.
Download SSC GD Official Notification 2021
Let us see the online procedure to download SSC GD Official Notification.
- The SSC GD announcement has come very recently, and it is expected that the official notification will be released on 25 March 2021.
- Once the official announcement is out, the applicants can download it on the ssc.nic.in portal.
Please Visit Our Article : E-Insurance Account (eia)
Details about SSC GD Selection Process
SSC GD selection process consists of Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and medical examination. Let us see the complete details about the SSC GD Selection Process.
- In the very first step, the applicant should fill the online application form on the official website of ssc.nic.in. All candidates should pay an application fee of Rs 100 (women/SC/ST/ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment).
- In the next step, the applicants should download the admit card that is available online one or two weeks before the examination.
- All candidates whose online applications are accepted should appear in the CBE Test. The following test is objective-based. The candidates should attempt 100 objective questions for 100 marks.
- The question paper includes General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/Hindi. However, the difficulty level of questions are of matriculation level.
- Based on the candidates’ performance in CBE, the board will shortlist the selected students for physical tests such as PET and PST.
- The tests are conducted at various centers finalized by the recruiting body, such as CAPFs.
- In the further steps, the candidates qualifying for the PET/PST exam will finally appear for DME and RME (if applicable), conducted by CAPFs.
- The final result released by the commission is based on the performance of candidates in CBE. PET, PST, DME, RME are only qualifying in nature.
Please Visit Our Article : UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission Official Website
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021 FAQ’s
What are the number of vacancies that the SSC GD will recruit under the SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021?
In this instance, there are very few details about the SSC GD Bharti, and all the other details regarding the recruitment are yet to be known.
What is the official date of commencement of the online application process of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
The online application process will commence on 25 March 2021.
What is the application fee for the Staff Selection Commission GD Recruitment 2021?
All candidates should pay an application fee of Rs 100 (women/SC/ST/ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment).
What is the age criteria for the candidates to get eligible for the SSC GD Constable Bharti 2021?
The age criteria of the candidates should be in between 18 years and 23 years.