For all Kerala government employees, integrated personnel and e payroll account detail are present in one place on the SPARK Kerala site. Every employee is given a PEN as part of this system. The Kerala government’s e treasury Kerala Department has opted to accept payments electronically. E-payment is a way of payment that the Kerala government offers and the traditional means of payment. The acceptance of online payment of Kerala State Taxes over the internet portals of several banks has been developed, with no impact on the Department’s executive and accounting agencies’ existing procedures. To use this service, a taxpayer must have a net-banking account with one of the banks listed on the government’s website.
The Service and Payroll Administrative Repository of Kerala (SPARK) are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and citizens can make requests at any time. Instant online receipts for payments are accessible, and an instant online bank transaction number. One can pay personal taxes and taxes on behalf of a business, corporation, or other entity. To register, please fill out the form below with your contact information:
SPARK Kerala Online Registration
To log in, you must first create an account on the SPARK Kerala online portal.
- Visit the official SPARK website.
- Make a click on the “You haven’t created an account yet? Register now” field.
- Fill in the number on the PEN.
- Date of birth DD/MM/YYYY
- Aadhar number
- Phone number
- e-mail address
- Please enter your password and confirm it.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile phone number, which will be used to validate the phone number.
- Click on the submit button to complete your registration process.
SPARK Payroll Login
To access the Service e Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala, go through the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official spark kerala website
- To log in, click the Login button.
- Enter the PEN number as the user code.
- Please enter your password.
- Fill in the captcha and click the Sign In button.
- Go to the e treasury official website and locate the “New Registration” option.
- Click on the New Registration button and input the following details.
- Enter your full name (maximum of 75 characters)
- Select a District
- Choose your town/city/area/location
- Choose a road, street, or post office
- Choose a location/building/village
- Enter Flat/Door/Block No.
- Enter PIN
- Enter your contact information (Landline, STD, Phone, or Mobile).
- Fill up Email ID1
- Fill in the Alternate E-mail ID1 field.
- Fill in your PAN number.
SPARK Kerala OnMobile App
The National Information Center (NIC) has developed SPARK Kerala OnMobile, a set of e-government mobile apps for the Kerala government. Kerala’s finance department is in charge of the website and mobile app. The device’s setup is straightforward. The user can open Google Play Store and search for SPARK OnMobile, then click the install icon when it appears.
- The employee must input their PEN (Permanent Employee Number) and their mobile phone number.
- When logging in, the user will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
Regular SPARK Kerala users can create a simple login as described above. If the employee is a new user, they must contact the DDOs and present the updated Aadhar Card information. They will grant permission to access the SPARK Kerala portal and Mobile Apps.
Download the SPARK OnMobile App
You must follow the steps outlined below to download the SPARK OnMobile App:
- For Android, go to the Google Play Store, and for iOS, go to the Apple App Store.
- In the search bar, type SPARK OnMobile.
- The SPARK OnMobile app will appear at the top of the search results page.
- Install it by clicking on it.
- Employees can check their pay stubs, leave management, outside duty requests, compensatory time off requests, etc.
- Employees who register their mobile numbers can utilize this app.
Download Payslips online
If you work for the Kerala government, you can access the online HRMS site. Users can download the monthly payslip for their records and check their salary information (income, deduction), review the steps for printing and downloading pay stubs, as well as the requirements for accessing the Kerala employee HRMS portal.
To acquire your Pay Slip from the Kerala government’s website, you’ll need some essential information, requiring you to log in to the SPARK portal and generate a new/forgotten password.
- Employee Number (permanent)
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
As previously stated, we would be using the SPARK Kerala website to obtain payment sheets for various government employees in Kerala. Follow these instructions carefully to ensure that you correctly download your monthly pay stub.
- Visit the website Spark.gov.in.
- Click the blue Login SPARK button in the middle of the screen.
- After that, enter your User ID or PEN number, followed by your password.
- After entering the Captcha code in the box, click Sign In.
- Verify your name in the top right corner of the website once you’ve logged in.
- Select the Accounts module from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Salary Slip from the drop-down menu.
- To download a salary slip, go to getting Salary Slip and choose a month and year.
- When you click Get, your pay stub for the selected month will appear on the screen (Payslip for Kerala Employee will open in a new tab, where you may choose to see it or download it to your smartphone.
This unified system of SPARK Kerala is extremely beneficial to departments since it allows them to quickly obtain information on any employee while maintaining transparency. Kerala governments employees are now able to fetch their pension and salary slips online without any added burden on the department. If you still need some more information on Spark Kerala, you can enter your queries in the comment section below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|E Treasury Website||Click Here|
What does Kerala Employee PEN indicate while logging into SPARK?
When you log into the SPARK Kerala employee HRMS portal, your PEN (Permanent Employee Number) is used as your login id.
Is it possible to update my mobile number while registering on the Kerala Employee SPARK website?
The Department allocated DDO must change the mobile number updated to your Kerala Employee SPARK Website. Once the DDO has re-registered the new mobile number, your account will be linked to it and all the new passwords or SMS will be sent to your new mobile number.
Is it possible to modify the PEN number assigned after registration on the SPARK website?
No, because a permanent employee number assigned by the DDO to a Kerala State government employee is irreversible. Permanent and temporary employees may receive a PEN number to view their pay and allowance details on the Kerala Employee SPARK website.
Is it possible to download the whole pay stub from Kerala Employee SPARK without registering?
If you haven’t registered for Kerala SPARK Employee, you won’t receive the portal’s payslip.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari