In a recent move, the Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APEPDCL) has announced a new subsidy scheme on Solar Rooftop in Andhra Pradesh State. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance and subsidy for citizens interested in installing the Grid Connected Rooftop Solar (RTS) plants. It has also been mentioned that this facility is extended to residential consumers in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Vishakapatnam, and Godavari Districts.
Solar Rooftop Andhra
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Solar Rooftop Andhra Pradesh, Subsidy Amount, Online Application Form, and Price.
How to Apply for Solar Rooftop in AP State
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Solar Rooftop in the Andhra Pradesh State, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of AP Eastern Power.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Solar Rooftop on the lef hand side of the home page.
- It then expands into two options, select and click on the Registration Link.
- Enter the Service Number and Captcha Code, as shown below.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then opens up the Rooftop Registration Form, as shown below.
- Enter/Select the Mobile Number, Email, Metering Option, Solar Roof Top Vendor, Category Type, and Roof Top Proposed Load.
- Answer the Question: Do you have Aadhar.
- Click on the Next button.
- Under the installation address, Enter/Select Door No., Street, Area, Town, Mandal, Pin Code, District, and State.
- Click on the checkbox installation address, and the communication address are the same.
- Under the Document Section, select and upload the photo id proof, Passport Size Photo, and Scanned Signature.
- Click on the Next Button.
- It then takes to the next stage of the application process if any.
- Please also take the printout of the application form for future references.
Solar Rooftop Andhra Pradesh Subsidy Amount & Price
- According to the APEPDCL, the lowest bid is Rupees 50,000 for a residential rooftop solar system of 1 KW under the Capital Expenditure Model (CAPEX).
- As per the information from APEPDCL, as many as 17 installers have been empanelled to install Rooftop Solar Systems with capacities ranging from 1 kW to 500 kW.
- Under this, 14 agencies are selected to install with capacities ranges from 1 kW to 10 kW.
- Two of the agencies are enlisted to offer capacities ranging from 2 kW to 500 kW.
- One agency is selected to install 10 kW to 500 kW systems.
- Let us see the rates discovered in the Empanelment Auction for 8 MW of Residential Rooftop Solar Systems.
|Rooftop Solar System Capacity||Price Discovered in Empanelment Auction|
|Upto 1kW||Rs 50000 / $ 673|
|Above 1 kW to 2 kW||Rs 47000 / $ 623|
|Above 2 kW to 3 kW||Rs 45000 / $ 605|
|Above 3 kW to 10 kW||Rs 44000 / $ 592|
|Above 10 kW to 100 kW||Rs 38000 / $ 511|
|Above 100 kW to 500 kW||Rs 36000 / $ 484|
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of apeasternpower.com and apply for the Solar Rooftop in Andhra Pradesh.
Solar Rooftop AP FAQs
What is the full form of the APEPDCL concerning the following article?
The full form of th APEPDCL is Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited concerning the following article.
Who can apply for the Solar Rooftop Scheme in Andhra Pradesh state?
Any citizens of the listed districts in Andhra Pradesh can apply for the Solar Rooftop Scheme in the state.
What are the mandatory details to initiate the Solar Rooftop Registration on the official portal?
The applicants should enter their Service Number to initiate the Solar Rooftop Registration process on the official portal.
Do I need to upload any documents when registering for the AP Solar Rooftop on the official portal?
Yes, the online consumers should upload the identity proof, scanned photograph, and scanned signature online on the portal.