The department of social justice, empowerment, and welfare department implement programs and schemes for the betterment of scheduled tribes, scheduled castes, other backward classes, children, women, and other vulnerable sections of society. This division oversees the execution of academic-oriented schemes like the post and pre-matric schemes for ST/SC/OBC and other minorities.
- 1 Sikkim social welfare scholarship
- 1.1 Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Sikkim 2022 – Required documents
- 1.2 Social Welfare Scholarships Sikkim Online Form Filling – Register, Login @socialwelfarescholarships.sikkim.gov.in
- 1.3 Social Welfare Scholarship Sikkim – Last Date to Apply
- 1.4 Sikkim Scholarship Portal Helpline – Email, Phone Number
This article will see how you can apply for them or renew them in your academic session. It is essential to check the opening and closing dates of the application portal, so make sure to mark the deadline and fill out your application accordingly.
Before we discuss the process to apply online for Pre-matric or post-matric scholarship in Sikkim, let’s find out the required documents/information to be filled in
Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Sikkim 2022 – Required documents
The documents that are mandatory for filling out online pre-matric scholarship application
- COI Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Last Exam Passed Certificate
- Fees Payment Slip
- Bank Passbook (Candidate not having their bank account can upload their parents/guardian bank account details)
- Hostel Fee Receipt (if applicable)
- A Certificate is required from the Head of the Institute (bonafide)
- Candidate passport size photograph
Note** All the documents listed above except candidates’ photos must be scanned and converted into .pdf file format (file size should be less than 10MB)
Post Matric Merit Scholarship Service Instruction:
Documents Required to fill up the online application form:
1. COI Certificate
2. Caste Certificate
3. Family Income Certificate
(Separate father and mother Income (if applicable) (combine Income is 1.2 Lakhs).
Note: Combine both the income certificate in a single PDF file.)
4. Last Exam Passed Certificate
(For graduation, class XII mark sheet is critical need to upload and for master (graduation) Ph.D. (master or MPhil, if a candidate applies for 2,3,4,5 years as a fresh candidate they need to upload class XII mark sheet with all previous year’s college mark sheet.
Note: Combine all the mark sheets in a single PDF file.)
5. Fees Payment Slip
6. Bank Passbook
8. Certificate from the Head of the Institute(bonafide)
9. Candidate passport size photograph
10. Candidates applying for Diploma Engineering must submit a Class X mark sheet.
11. Candidates are applying for Ph.D. pressing need to submit a synopsis, registration.
12. NOC from HOD (mentioning they have not availed scholarship from any other Government Scholarship Portal).
13. Hostel Slip (if applicable)
All the documents should be scanned and converted to the .pdf format with a size of less than 10MB.
Step 1 _ open your browser and go to https://socialwelfarescholarships.sikkim.gov.in/
Step-2 Click on the student section. There you will see an SSO registration section and an SSO login section. If you already have an account, you can continue to the SSO login section enter your credentials. For the people using it the first time. It is essential to register yourself to fill an application. Click on SSO registration.
Step-3 To register yourself, fill in the relevant details and click on registration. You may have to enter a captcha several times. It’s completely normal; make sure to follow the instructions while filling in your password. An email will be sent to you. Go to the email ID and click on the given link to verify your profile.
Step-4: You can click on SSO login from the homepage, fill in your details, and log in to your dashboard. You will have two options, to either start a new application or check the status of the one you already submitted.
Step-5 Click on apply now, and a check eligibility page will open. Please enter your details, and according to them, you will either get a post or pre-matric scholarship application. The process is similar in both, except for the number and type of documents to be uploaded. Keep in mind to have all your documents ready beforehand in the required format.
Step-6 Fill in your details as well as academic and bank account details. Check the declaration box at the end and move forward.
Step-7 Upload your documents that are mentioned at the end of this article and read the instructions carefully. Review the application once before finally submitting it.
Download the PDF form Online & Submitting via offline mode
1. Go to the “Application” menu.
2. Click On the Download button.
3. Candidates can submit a downloaded form and all the relevant documents in the Education Department from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Official Working Days)
Social Welfare Scholarship Sikkim – Last Date to Apply
. Make sure you fill in the registration form before this date. You can use the contact information given below to get your questions answered.
Sikkim Scholarship Portal Helpline – Email, Phone Number
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries on the process, comment below! And don’t forget to subscribe, like, and share for the more helpful content.